Episode - 03

** In the way back home**

YU-JUN closed the store late at night and he was returning home alone and suddenly rain started. "AAAHH... I don't have an umbrella with me. what a bad timing, I have to run first" said Yu-Jun.

He was running covering his head with his hand... "Shit looks like I have to change my path today" YU-Jun said. He took the short cut the alley was dark and very silent. for rain their wasn't much people around...

Suddenly he hears a voice

"UGH!!"

Yu-Jun stop running "Did I heard something? maybe I heard wrong". He started running again

"Ahh... ugh!!"

"No I didn't hear wrong, is there someone? What with That voice does they need any help?" Yu-Jun said.

He was little scared and worried in the situation, he come closer to that voice and he didn't see clearly but a stranger lying in the street half unconscious.

He went to him... "Hey are you alright.? why are you lying here? I should call the ambulance" Yu-Jun said.

He was confused what happened why this person lying there. He took his phone for call someone. Suddenly that stranger hold his hand to stop calling any one then he realizes The Unknown person was covering with blood.

"Waaaa... B Blood... oh shit...W Who did this to you?" Yu-Jun ask him.

Let's call an ambulance first. "NO! D DON'T CALL ANYONE. LEAVE ME ALONE" The Unknown person said to Yu-Jun and push him away.

"How can I leave you alone you are bleeding so much" Yu-Jun said. "JUST Leave..." After saying that he became unconscious again.

" Hey!... h h..hey don't die on me.. hey wake up. Can you hear me wake up?".

Yu-Jun slap him to wake him up but there wasn't any reaction. He put his ear to The unknown person chest to make sure he is still alive. "Thank god he is still breathing" Yu- Jun said.

ha was scared seeing all those bloods he wasn't sure what he should do. But he still decided to help the unknown person. He carries him on his back and take him to his house.

He laid him on his bed. "He is heavy... I should treat his wound first". Yu-Jun said.

He takeoff his cloth's it was totally destroyed; Yu-Jun was living alone so he thought himself short of thing. He treats his wound and change him into his big size cloths. He took a shower and side beside the bed.

"I don't know I did the right thing or not, I hope you get well soon" said Yu-Jun. unknowingly he fell asleep in the bedside hole night.

**Hope You like this Episode <3!!