Episode - 05

"Ugh... its hurts... let go" Yu-Jun said. The unknown person grabs him from back and pin him to the well Yu-Jun was struggling to break free and growing from pain. "Did you inform the police? or told anyone about me?" the person ask him when Twist his wrists more tightly, he thought Yu-Jun told someone about him.

"A-Ah... n no... I didn't tell anyone ah" Yu-Jun said. "How can I trust you?" the person said "I S-swear to god I didn't inform the police or tell anyone ah let go I'm telling the truth" Yu-Jun said he almost cry for pain.

The person saw him in pain, he thought maybe he didn't call anyone "Maybe he's telling the truth he didn't call anyone, if he did I wouldn't be here." The Unknown person said to himself. And release Yu-Jun from his grip. Yu-Jun move away from him he was groaning in pain he hold his hand and sit in the ground, he get chills he look up and

The Person was glare at him. "WHAT! How ungrateful person you are I Saved your life and you are attacking me ?!" Yu-Jun said with rage but clam immediately "I have any strength to talk to you" he get up and started to clean the mess. Meanwhile the person leave the kitchen and go back to the room and sleep again. After some time later Yu-Jun bring rice congee to him hey wake up and eat something he was going to shake him up before that the person wake up and sit on the bed Yu Jun sit on the floor and started to eat his noodles he look up the person wasn't eating but staring at him " what are you going to attack me again" Yu Jun said. The person look away he was trying to say something but he didn't Yu Jun notice that avoiding eye contact he ask him " Do you want to tell me something?"

"Why did you help me last night?" The person asked. "You were Badly injured How could I leave you alone On the street? Not much people live in this area." Yu Jun said. He give a smile and eating again the person take a bite of his food he was amazed by the taste " It's taste good" he said without giving much expression. Yu Jun was happy hearing that "I know Right" Yu Jun said. After eating Yu Jun was taking plates away.

"why are you still help me when I hurt you?" The person asked. Yu Jun stood there starting at him amazed by the Question "well you must be shocked, it will be lie if I say I wasn't angry but I guess you have your reason and about the police I didn't inform yet but if you attack me again I won't stop from reporting them " He wink to him he was about to leave to room, before going he said " By The Way I'm Yu-Jun you can call me Jun." The person didn't reply him the situation become awkward so he leave to the kitchen washing dishes.

The person walk to the kitchen and lean against the wall "Hyun" the person said Yu Jun was confused what is he saying " Hyun my name You can call me brother". He said to him. Yu Jun was happy he takes off his apron and. Bring a glass of water and medicine for him... " Then brother take your medicine, I have to go out outside to buy something. " Yu Jun said to him and ware his jacket to leave. "Please take care of yourself Brother Hyun." He said and leave Hyun alone in the house.

Hyun stood for a while holding the glass he look around the house he found some pictures on the wall it was a picture of Yu Jun and his family he gently touch the photo frame he look away Pick up the shirt Yu Jun clean last night he was about to leave before that he look at the warm house "We will meet again Jun " he said and leave the house.

Yu Jun brought medicine bandage and some groceries for dinner... He was way back home and humming happily after a long time later he has someone in his house a brother to talk to. He came back leave the groceries in the kitchen and go to the bedroom to find Hyun " Brother Hyun are you sleeping" Yu Jun said but there wasn't anyone. He checked the bathroom balcony but no one was there. He came to the living room sit on the sofa he's happiness from before is gone he lean on the sofa and staring to the ceiling "haa... He also leave me, I hope is alright" Yu Jun said sudden loneliness fill him up he close his eyes.