26. Moon Base

Depuis le début

Jazz was curious, "They do?"

Sam, "Mn."

Raon, "Are you alright, my human?"

Sam, "Of course, why wouldn't I be?"

Hong sighed, "Nothing! No reason at all."

Sam, "Seriously, I am fine."

Ohn looked at him suspiciously, "Okay, if you say so."

Scalpel, Bumblebee and Jazz shared a look, they had made a point to always pay attention when the sparklings pointed out something was wrong with Sam. The three had never been wrong when it came to Sam so far and decided to watch over him like always. They had sent a message in advance to both Optimus and Megatron while Sam had applied for a visit citing medical reasons for him and the kids. Jazz sweat dropped seeing the email Sam sent, if they had not given the heads up the two leaders would be worked up with worry. The weekend came pretty fast with the family unit consisting of three adult Cybertronians, three sparklings and two humans going to base.

Optimus, "Hello, sweet spark."

Bumblebee, "Hello, my Prime."

Megatron, "Sam, Raon, Hong, Ohn, welcome. You are right on time."

Sam, "The Allspark has something to give you. Well whoever is planning to attack the killer head on."

Starscream, "That young Samuel would be me. What is it?"

Sam took out a sinister looking orb from his bag, "You all know the Allspark receives the sparks of the departed yes?"

Que, "Yes, you told us that."

Sam, "What should never happen is multiple sparks departing at the same time. The Allspark almost went insane because of the pain those sparks were emitting."

Elita, "Sam, did it? Did you?"

Sam, "No, the Allspark shielded me from most of the horrible parts. Most of the time I was comforting them."

Chromia, "Oh!"

Will, "You sure you are okay kid?"

Simmons, "That does not sound healthy, kid. If you need anything just ask."

Allspark, 'Appreciated.'

Sam smiled reassuringly, "The Allspark appreciates the consideration. In fact they want you to deliver this orb to the killer. Make sure it gets absorbed by that monster completely."

Shockwave, "What is it?"

Sam looked at the dark pulsating orb, "This is all the fear, pain and feeling of abandonment the sparklings felt that time. The guilt, despair, heart break or spark break in your case and the damnation, the adults who committed suicide felt."

Maggie covered her mouth, "You mean the parents of the kids who died committed suicide."

Glenn looked close to crying, "That's just sad man."

Miles, "Yeah, now just imagine having a soul connection to them and the last thing you felt from them is fear, pain and begging to be saved."

Epos winced, "That would drive any parent out there insane."

Megatron, "And this orb holds all of that painful feeling?"

Sam, "Yes, make sure to deliver it to that monster. Make them feel what everyone felt because of their actions that day."

Starscream grinned darkly, "I will gladly do so."

Optimus, "I did not know Allspark could punish people."