Chicago

(actually in the chapter ' unexpected event, I wrote that she knows his feelings but in previous one I wrote that She don't know his feelings so just to make things clear, She thought that he had feelings for her and no longer have.)

" The feelings are mutual "Jungkook said.

" I know you are telling this to me to encourage me but I don't think he still have feelings for me after what I did to him."Jisoo argued.

"Trust me, he does have, the love I saw in his eyes will never change.
And even if he doesn't what's problem in confessing? And be positive, okay? "Jungkook explained.

"But he is in Chicago. "

" I know that but you can go there, what's the problem and yes, if you are thinking of money, I will give you that"

"But-"

"Don't you dare argue and refuse to take money or else I will again try to susid-"

"Okay okay".
.
That night was the first night after her mother died in which she didn't drink cause she promised herself to be healthy and be positive.

.
.
Days passed quickly and the day of going to Chicago came, Jennie decided to go with her to give her company.
.
But unfortunately Jennie's and Jisoo's seat were not beside each other.
Jisoo sat on the window seat and a lady around her 60's came and sat beside her.
.

The plane took off

Jisoo started looking out of the window staring at clouds.
.

The air hostage announced that there are only few minutes to reach there

Jisoo started feeling anxious that how will she face Taehyung.
.
Seeing her shaking leg, the old lady asked her

" Is there anything bothering you young lady? You freely tell me"

Jisoo thought for awhile and answered

"Actually I left my husband and divorced him, just because of a mere misunderstanding.
And now when I know the truth I am regretting it,

So I am going to him specially to clear all misunderstandings. "

"don't worry m.s ?" old woman asked.

"Kim Jisoo"

Old woman : don't worry Jisoo, if he is in your destiny, god will clear your all mis-understandings. You have my blessings too. And now go ahead and make sure that you return with him.

Jisoo- Thank you grandma.

" you know Jisoo, few weeks back, I met a guy, he was in the same situation, his wife also divorced him because of a misunderstanding. "

" oh"

"anyways best of luck "old lady wished her.

" Thank you grandma "

Seeing the old lady's caring nature, all the flashback of her mother came in her mind but she some how controlled her tears.
.
.

Okay so if we talk about Taetae, he was pissed off by his personal assistant Yuri

Why!?

Cause she always sticks on him.

Even if he never called her in cabin, she enters and starts doing her so called 'cute' cringy things.

She was a total slut. Everyday, he used to see new hickeys marks on her neck and collar bone.

Yes, collar bone she always wears revealing clothes trying to seduce her boss

but poor her didn't knew her boss already found the girl of his dreams.

But our Taehyung can't do anything as her father and his father are good friends.
So he can't fire her.
He has to tolerate her.
.
______

Jisoo and Jennie stayed at a hotel.
They reached there at night.
So Jisoo decided to visit his office the very next day and confess him.
...

..

The very next day she arrived and saw Taehyung walking hand in hand with a girl on the entrance.
What could he do when he doesn't have any choice instead of following Yuri's oder.

Her heart clenched but she ignored it and walked towards them.

"T-Taehyung "
She said as both of them turned around.

Taehyung froze on the spot.

" Taehyung, I don't know who is this "
She said eyeing on Yuri.

" But I things for sure I am not getting in more misunderstandings. I love you Taehyung, I regretted leaving you so much, please forgive me please please please. I love you so much Taehyung do you still l-love me?"

Taehyung was processing everything and was frozen.

When.
" What the hell!!! You are confessing my boyfriend , who do you think you are huh!!? I love Taehyung and Taehyung loves me no one can ever come in between okay? Stay away from him, I should never see you again. Let's go love "

While saying this, Yuri pushed Jisoo, and she stumbled back.

Jisoo stumbled, tears started flowing from her cheeks.
She just asked one thing

"Do you still love me Taehyung? "

" No he doesn't, now go" Yuri said in place of him.

" Shh, don't you dare interrupt. " she pointed her index finger towards Yuri and said as her voice got Deeper and eyes got darker.

Meanwhile Taehyung was still too surprised and shock that his vocal cord could not utter any word.

But Jisoo took his silence in a wrong way and said " I-I take your silence as a No, so okay I won't force you and yes be h-ha-happy.Good bye!! "
She said and ran away,

Taehyung came back to his senses and ran behind her to explain everything that Yuri is lying.

Jisoo could not see anything, she just ran,
Unfortunately she came to main road and a truck was coming in her way and it crashed into her.

Not in much time she was lying on main road with blood covered all over her.