Unexpected event

but, today she came back and saw........    

.Jungkook lying on Taehyung lap with blood and A knife in Taehyung's hand.

Jisoo's pov

I came back from cafe and saw Kook lying lifeless with blood all over him  and Taehyung with a knife and kook lying on Taehyung 's lap, 

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL!!!!!!???
KOOK!!!!!! "
I said as I made my way towards kook  and pulled him from Taehyung's lap to mine.

I slapped his cheeks lightly to wake him up but he didn't woke up.
I got worried and called the ambulance.

After I called the ambulance , I looked up to see Taehyung,  I was fuming in anger. 

"AND YOU,  WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO HUH!!!!!?  I SERIOUSLY DIDNT EXPECT YOU TO TURN OUT LIKE A JERK,  I KNEW YOU LIKED ME BUT WASN'T THERE ANYTHING ACCEPT STABING MY BEST FRIEND OUT OF YOUR FUCKING JEALOUSY, AND DONT TRY TO EXPLAIN OK!!?  THE TRUTH IS CLEARLY INFRONT OF ME!! YOU TRIED TO KILL MY KOOK. !!! I DON'T KNOW EVEN IF HE WILL SURVIVE!!?
DON'T EVER SHOW YOUR FUCKING FACE TO ME!! I HATE YOU!! AND YES DIVORCE PAPERS WOULD BE SEND TO YOUR HOUSE.!!!!!!!"

He was about to say something when ambulance came,  The nurces took Jungkook. I glared at him before taking a seat in ambalance, leaving him alone in that position.

I called kook's parents and my mom and informed them about his condition. They came crying to the hospital.

After sometime,  the doctor came and told us that he is OK but he is in coma.
I thanked the god that atleast he is safe.

.pov end
.
Time skipped,  Jisoo had already send divorce papers to Taehyung..
.

.

As  many months skipped Jisoo started to live in her house and visit Jungkook everyday after her work.

One day lana said to Jisoo after she came from work.

Lana: Jisoo!?

Jisoo: yes mom!?

Lana: Taehyung is leaving country today, do you want to visit him?

Jisoo: Mom!!  I already said I am nothing to him now, I already did the biggest favour to him by not complaining in police. I don't care whether he leaves or not.

Lana sighed.
--------------------------------------------------

On the other side,  Taehyung was leaving for USA.

Yuna: all the best son for the deal.

Taehyung : Thanks mom.

Taehyung 's pov

I made my way to the flight and it started.  I looked out from the window still thinking about the past.

She still thinks,  I did that. I sighed at the thought.

But who will tell her the truth that what actually happened was:

I came at my home after my work and freshened up.  Soon I heard a knock on my door,  I opened the door and saw Jungkook standing there drunk with a knife in his hand.

Taehyung : what happened Kook!?

Jungkook: Hyu-Hyung-
He couldn't complete when he started crying.  I pulled him in a hug to cam him.

Taehyung : shh,  now tell me what happened?

Jungkook : hy-hyung,  I-I ra-raped a gi-girl , h-her name is L-Lisa, After you married soo, I got my eyes on her, she worked with soo in her café. Last night I got drunk and when I saw lisa walking on a street, I dragged her to a hotel room and forcefully did it with her.Today at 12 in morning I saw her sleeping naked with me, her clothes being ripped and dried tears in her eyes,  Neve-Never in my life I thought I would do that forcefully with a girl.  I regret everything going,  I hate myself,  I hate my life.

After saying the last sentence, he stabbed himself and fall on ground.

I quickly bended on the ground and took his head in my lap,

he kept saying" i hate my life " while breathing heavily.

"Jungkook!!!  What have you done to yourself "
I said slowly removing the knife in his stomach.
After I removed the knife, I was about to keep it aside when Jisoo came,
..
..
.
.
.(y'all know what happened)
.
.
.
.
.
She  glared at me and left with the ambulance.

I finally couldn't control my tears and bursted out crying.
.
.
.
That is what happened,  I was lost in my thoughts and a tear escaped my eyes.

I felt a hand tapping lightly on my shoulder  i turned to see a old woman probably in her 60's  .

Old women: what happened young man, I saw you tearing up? 
You can open up to me if you want.

Taehyung : M-my be-beloved w-wife divorced me because of  a
mis-understanding.

Old woman : don't worry mr ?

Taehyung :T-Taehyung, Kim Taehyung

Old woman : don't worry Taehyung,  if she is in your destiny, god will somehow clear your all mis-understandings. You have my blessings too.

Taehyung- Thank you grandma.

.
.
.------------
Finally end of the chapter
💜💜💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤