Her dad

Recap:-

I don't know why I kinda liked his embrace and smell. He snuggled into my neck more which made me blush again with an uneven heart beat.

I let him sleep in my embrace and closed my eyes too.
......................................................................
Taehyung pov:-

I woke up and saw myself hugging Jisoo from front. I immediately blushed but after sometime I decided to go without waking her up. I let her sleep and went out expecting to see mom and aunty there but saw none. I decided to make something for myself as I didn't  disturb Jisoo's sleep. She was sleeping so cutely.
I walked towards kitchen and made some kimchi for my breakfast, I ate it and was about to keep the dirty plates in the when I saw a note more like a letter on the table. I opened it and saw something which made me shock.
______________________________________________________________________________......................................................................
-from Taehyung 's mom

Jisoo and Taehyung please arrive at *** hospital as fast as you can together.
Jisoo's father met an accident while coming from the taxi. Please make it here fast,his condition is very critical and my husband * Taehyung's dad also came when he found out about the incident.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I quickly ran towards the room where Jisoo was sleeping and screamed to wake her up.

Taehyung :JISOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jisoo:why the hell are you shouting like a fool!!!!! I am not deaf!!! And let me sleep!!!

She said the last sentence smuggling into the blanket and Pillow.

Taehyung : Yyyo..ur.... f.f.fath..er. .h. h. ad ...an accident!!

I was shuttering feeling nervous to tell her.

Jisoo: Whatttt!!!!!!!

She woke up with a jerk and because teary eyed and told me to change my clothes in the second room fastly without talking a bath.

Saying that she pushed me out of the room

..

.
.
.
.

.
...
We reached that hospital after a long drive in which Jisoo had been crying crazily. She loves her father alot. I was calming her down saying he will be ok.

She ran into the hospital asking receptionist about her father.

.

I thanked the receptionist and quickly followed her.

We reached there and saw her mother crying and my mom supporting her.

Jisoo: Daddyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

She broke down in tears after seeing her Dad 's worst Condition through glass.

Will update very soon 💜