close moments

Recap:

She was about to fall but a warm, comfortable and strong arms gently but tightly hold her.

She opened her eyes to see the person who saved her was...........................

______________________________________________________________________________......................................................................

|| |||| Jeon Junkook|||||||

Jisoo open her eyes to see the worried kook's face while Jungkook.She could feel his heart beats beating fastly .He made her stand properly
"Are you OK?" Jungkook said being worried

"I am fine, Thanks kook"

Tae's pov when Jisoo was about to fall :-

I was going towards entrance when I saw that beautiful worker was going to approach someone.

I don't even know her name but I don't know why on earth I was affected by that,I didn't like her meeting any guy.

But we can't deny the fact that she was beautiful.

Anyway I walked towards the table where bottles were kept on her right side,I was about to grab a bottle when I saw her that she was about to fall so I kept my one hand 4 or 5 inches away from her waist that I will save her.

But before I could save her that guy directly put his hand on her waist saving her,
I realized that my hand was still in air, I felt embarrassed .

I removed my hand from air hoping no one saw that.

Tae's pov end~~•

A/n: BTW guys here is Jungkook's outfit:-

Ok now let's get back to the story

Jisoo and Jungkook left for lunch at a fancy restaurant.

Meanwhile Taehyung got back to his seat just to see jimin laughing like there is no tomorrow.

Taehyung said being irritated "WTH!!!! This is fifth and the last time I'm asking you why are laughing like a idiot!?"

Jimin calmed downded a bit and replied "Seeing you trying to catch her... "he couldn't control his laugh and started laughing again as he saw Taehyung trying to catch Jisoo.