Jungkook awake

If only, she could have not blamed Taehyung
If only she could not have fallen in love with Taehyung.

Maybe, Everything could have been right?.

.
.
.

Now, it had been more than a month when her mother died, As I said, Nothing changed But her health became worse because of drinking and crying. She thought she have to live like this everyday but who knows God had some other plans.
.

*tring tring tri-*

Jisoo offed the alarm clock and got and get ready.

Jisoo went out and saw Jennie and Chae were preparing breakfast.

"Good morning Unnie!!" Jennie smiled brightly and said.

"hmm... Gm"She said.

(to clear all confustions, She didn't say 'Good Morning ' , I mean she didn't say that whole 'good' and 'morning', She just spelled 'Gm') _

" Good morning unn-" Lisa cutted Chaeyoung by screaming

"Unnie!!!!!!!!!! "She screamed as she ran out of her room.

"JUNGKOOK IS AWAKE!!!!!!!!! "
L

isa jumped in happiness and shouted.

Whereas if we talk about our turtle rabbit Kim, Her mouth hand open, The plate in her hands was soon on the floor broken in pieces but She didn't care. Her face Brightened and a genuine smile appeared on her face and she went to hospital with Lisa.
.
.
"Kookie!!!!" She shouted and hugged him.

"Jisooyah? How are you? "

"Shut up and tell me Why did you tried to suside?
Have you ever thought about me? "

She said as happy tears surrounded her.
.
.
They talked for awhile and then Lisa entered.

"L-Lisa "
Jungkook shuttered while saying.

They both made an eye contact in which Jungkook's eye were looking like he wanted to apologize and Lisa's eyes were telling him not to be sorry.
T

here intense Eye contact was broken by the one and only Kim Jisoo.

"What the hell? I am also here in case you guys forgot my presence. And yess you both clearly know I don't like dramas so I am clearing everything.

Jungkook, You didn't raped Lisa you both made love that night and confessed each other your feelings.
Feelings are mutual

And Lisa, I am sorry from Jungkook side, he will never ever think of doing it again.

Everything cleared!!?
Now you both are officially girlfriend and boyfriend , you may kiss each other now. "
She said chuckling on last sentence.
.
.
.They talked for awhile when.

"jisooyah, where is Taehyung hyung?
"

The smile on Jisoo's face slowly disappeared.

And she said in a low voice

" I-I divorced h-him"

"What!!? Why?" He said shockingly.

"Actually I thought he tried to kill you but it was all misunderstandings.Now he is in Chicago, I don't know how to reach him and apologize him. I even started developing feelings for him, But I don't think feelings are mutual "
She said as tears already started flowing from her cheeks.

" The feelings are mutual "

------------------

Hello, this chapter was in my draft for so long so I decided to publish.

Anyways As I said, I will do a face reveal if I get 80% above in my exams but Now that's changed cause It doesn't depend on you all, it depends on me so if this book hits 200 votes then only I will do a face reveal and Don't ask me about it till the target is completed.

And yeah please suggest me what nickname should be given to Jisoo cause

°if I call her 'soo',  It seems like Suuuuuuu by Ronaldo or sometimes it may seem like exclaimatory 'so' .

°And if I call her 'Ji' it means   a term used to describe elderly people. (In India)

°And if I call her 'chu' it seems like a starting of an abusive word.(in india)