Taekook

(A/n:🥺)

(A/n:🥺)

Taehyung : Hey!!! Don't cry!!!

Everything is okay, no need to cry.
I really don't have any idea that how and when my dad promised this to Jisoo's dad , like no doubt I like her but I respect her decision if she says not to marry me, I know how much she is going through like for every daughter, her father is the hero of her life, her first love, her everything.
Seeing that infront of our eyes is no joke, No matter what I will like her the way she is. I will wait for her. I know it will be hard for you too, you maybe liking her much more than I do, you maybe loving her much more than I do, I am damn sure you must be feeling sad seeing her like this.
But we have to accept what fate has prepared for us. Like I love her but she hates me and now that I have to marry her ,she will hate me more.

He said also crying

He said also crying .

Jungkook : shhh!!! You are telling me not to cry and you are crying yourself.

He hugged him and calmed him down just like how Taehyung calmed him before.

They both cried together.

After sometime they both sat on a bench.

Jungkook: you know, you must've thought that she is rude but u know she is not, even I proposed her once, she rejected me calmly and politely.
Next day, I thought, it would be a little awkward between us but no, he didn't let it happen, she acted like nothing has happened between us. I know that she doesn't loves me as a man but she loves me alot as a friend.
She even risked her life for me once,
When I was talking to someone on phone , I was standing in front of a street and a truck was coming from my back, without caring for herself she pushed me, but luckily she didn't got hurt as truck just stoped just 5cm close to her, thankfully it did.

Taehyung was just so shocked.
But he to control his tears.

Taehyung : yahh, enough of negativity, now tell me if she was so good in all stuff, why didn't she decided to be an idol ? Like, She has all abilities to become an idol?

Jungkook: I already told her this but she never listens to me, she says that she wants to become an idol but her mother disagrees.

Taehyung :Why tho!?

Jungkook:I dont know.

Taehyung :Can we talk to her mother!? Together?

Jungkook: Yes, but not now.

Taehyung : Jungkook shi, Can we became friends?

He said forwarding his hands for a Handshake but Jungkook shook his head and Opened his arms for a hug.

Jungkook: No.........bestfriends?

Taehyung chuckled and hugged him and said 'sure'.

---------------------------------------------------------

So, I know this story might be getting boring but don't worry, I will not end this story like They got married and Jisoo fall in love with Taehyung, nooooo ,A big Nooo

The biggest twist will come soon

BTW, check out my new vsoo ff story ' her true love '.