2

I woke up with my alarm buzzing loudly in my whole house

I woke up with my alarm buzzing loudly in my whole house. Well, I stay alone in New York. I shifted here for study purpose and started working in A&N COMPANY for some experience. I have my own company in India but I wanted to start from scratch.

My dad is the current CEO of our company and mother she works as the director of the company. My uncle is the CFO while my aunt has her own fashion house. I have two younger siblings. One is doing MBA while our princess is studying for NEET. My grandparents and cousins all are the most important people of my life.

I want to make them proud. So here I am working my ass off to work. I would eventually return to India after some years but there is still time.

A&N COMPANY has become an important part of my life. The best company one could ask for. I enjoy working there. Well there is something more that makes want to stay here more.

I got up and started my workout and freshened up for my office. It's half hour distance. I reached on time. Thank God, otherwise Ruhi would have bursted on me.

She is a hot headed woman. If something doesn't happen according to her then believe me don't come near her within 5meter radar. Well this is what I got to know from all my colleagues

I entered the building which is one of the most beautiful and elegantly designed company. I was shocked to learn that it was designed by Ruhi itself.
A businesswoman, an architect, interior designer, and the list goes on and on. Our company deals with various industries like fashion, designing, modelling, construction, hotels etc

It was all started at a small level bit picked up a lot of momentum in a short span of time. She herself build this.

I admire her alot. Her dedication, her commitment, her skills all are the best. She is the epitome of perfection for me.

I smiled at everyone and wished them a good day and entered the elevator to the topmost 25th floor. I prepared her usual coffee and checked her schedule. At sharp 9 the elevator dinged indicating her presence.

I walked towards her cabin. This floor only consisted of her and my cabin. I knocked and entered wirhher permission

"Good morning mam, here's your coffee's " I kept that on her table and started to read her schedule

"Mam, today you have meeting with The Archer group and lunch meeting with Miss Sofia. She is recently interested in our latest construction project and wants to discuss it. Then after that you have a meeting with__" I was cut off in between by her

"Free my schedule after the lunch meeting. And where is the lunch meet?" She asked but her head ducked in piles of files.

"Mam, our hotel 'The traveling Palace' " I replied and stopped to recieve further instructions.

"Okay, you can leave" she dismissed me and I sprinted off to my cabin. I don't know why I can't stand in her presence for more than 5 mins. Suddenly my heartbeats increase, I feel nervous...