𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

The office was full of chaos and mummerings

The office was full of chaos and mummerings. The heads of the departments were shouting at their juniors for the mishap. They knew if they didn't solve this mess they would be thrown out and worse made unemployed for their whole life.

Employees were trying their best to find how their new project details got leaked. It was a million dollars deal which they couldn't save.

Amidst all these, a woman in entered the floor and the room met with silence. Everyone was sacred to death of her wrath. She walked in elegantly with confidence dripping from her every step. Some men were gazing her with lust, while some were shivering in fear. They knew it was the calm before the storm. Behind her walked a man who was panicking while following her. He knew what was going to happen now.

"I know someone from our company leaked the project. Come forward itself and confess otherwise if I take them out then it would be lethal for you" the woman spoke that made them trembling

They knew how true her words would be to the person who did this.

"Last 5 seconds" once again her voice boomed in the room. If anyone who heard it for the first time would be scared to death. Her voice sends chill down the spine. Each employee was looking towards the floor, they didn't had in them to look at her.

The woman closed her eyes.

"Mam,the file was last with Mr. Sharma. He was the one who was going to handle the PPT and the file part." Mr. Gupta a 26 year man who was one of the employee spoke.

Mr. Sharma started trembling. He didn't know why the employee was trying to harm him. He didn't knew if he should defend himself or not.

"Mam, I didn't do anything" Mr. Sharma spoke in a defending tone.

He didn't want to fall in the bad books of the woman.

"Mr. Gupta, you are fired" the woman spoke. She was none other than the CEO of the company.

"And Mr. Mehra in my cabin now" she spoke and started moving towards the private elevator. She reached her floor and entered her cabin. The name board displayed CEO RUHI in bold letters.

After two seconds, she heard a knock and there entered Mr. Sharma her P.A, Mr. Gupta and Mr Mehra.

"I didn't call everyone in my cabin. Leave right now" she spoke in a raging voice

Mr. Sharma left the cabin because he knew better than to disobey her. But Mr. Gupta stubbornly stood there and spoke

"Why did you fire me mam? I didn't do anything wrong" he spoke and his tone increaded in each word

"Careful, with your tone or you won't have a mouth to speak" Ruhi spoke loudly and all the colours drained from both the men faces.

"And as for, why you are fired. You blamed my P.A and tried to defame him. Now out. Or else I wouldn't hesitate to black list you from working in any other companies"

"And your punishment for betraying my company is death Mr. Mehra" she spoke with coldly.

"Guards" she called out loudly. Two tall men immediately entered her cabin. They bowed at her.

"Take him to the warehouse and torture him. Let our men enjoy for some time and then kill him" she said in a normal voice as if she was not talking about killing.

She was not a saint. She had her own twisted ways for dealing with such betrayers. She killed and destroyed lives of all those people who hurt her or her company. She doesn't live on the concept of forgiveness. She is a bad bitch disguised as a calm women.

"Mam, I am sorry. I won't do it again. I was forced mam. Please. Please mam" the man begged. But the words didn't reach her ears or so she pretended. She busied herself with her work. The bodyguards left by taking Mr. Mehra with him

She again heard a faint knock. After giving permission the person slowly peeked from the door. Checking if her mood was okay for a talk or not. He knew better than to enter into an angry lion's den.

Mr. Aahan Sharma, her P.A. slowly tooks steps steps towards her table. She smiled internally. She didn't knew why but she found his antics cute.

"Umm Mam, thank you so much for trusting me. I thought you would trust Mr. Gupta and throw me out of the company" he said sincerely. He was thankful that she didn't thought of him as a betrayer.

"And why did did you think so Mr. Sharma? " She asked amused as he thought that she would fire him

"Mam, it's just been six months since I started working here. And Mr. Gupta worked here for 3 years. So I thought you would trust him" he spoke softly

"Mr. Sharma, I chose you as my P.A because I knew you were trustworthy. You would never cheat or betray me." She spoke in a sweet voice

He didn't knew if he just hallucinated her voice or it was real because she never talked in her tone. Being a CEO she was always strict and disciplined. Her voice was always cold and face devoid of any emotions. She learnt that letting others take control and knowing her emotions would be harmful. Life taught her to stop trusting others and be calm as the oceans. She mastered the art of not expressing her feelings on her face.

"Thank you mam. " He said with a flustered face. The woman whom he admired secretly trusted him. He was proud that he could make her trust him. It was difficult because she never trusted anyone. But after 6 years for the first time she trusted someone within a short span of time.

Maybe his dedication, his innocent nature, his cute antics made her trust him

Chapter aesthetics