14

This past month has been hectic to say

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

This past month has been hectic to say. As Ruhi mam have signed the new deal the work load has been tiring.

The finance and design team have been selected. Everything is going on smoothly. However I didn't understood why this time mam didn't visit the site first

She always visits the sight before signing the deal rather than just relying on pictures. But this time she didn't. Maybe she knows the place that's why

Whatever it be but the workload has been too much. From morning sharp 9 to evening 10pm. The working hours have been increased.

The construction has started and our team has been sent to India to look over the project. It's the first time our company has collabed for construction in India.

However I wish mam would visit the sight once so even I could visit India and meet my family. I miss them. I have not been able to call my parents due to the schedule. I stay up late nights to look over the meetings, the speed of construction, the news updates about it and all.

And in this month, I didn't saw Kabir Rajvansh with mam. Though last time was enough for my liking.
Note the sarcasm.

He carried mam to her house. In his arms. His fucking arms. That time I didn't knew why I felt as if something happened inside my chest. It felt heavy.

Let's just not think about it Aahan or else again you will start to fell sad and a sudden urge to hit that Kabir Rajvansh on his face.

I was about to enter my cubicle when I got a call from one of the heads of the construction team of India.

According to the time it must be around night there then why this sudden call. Various thoughts ran in my mind. I swiped the green button. The news that he delivered was enough to fault my thinking process.

How could that happen? Everything was in check till yesterday. Then suddenly..

The call ended and now it was my work to inform mam about it. fuck. She would be so mad at each employee

I dashed towards her cubicle. I knocked before entering and didn't bother to wait for her permission. This is urgent

I pushed the door and realised it was the  biggest mistake of my life. I shouldn't have enter without her permission

My chest felt as if being pricked by millions of needles. The sight would never stop haunting me.

There she was hugging Kabir Rajvansh. Her hands tightened on his waist not even allowing a single molecule of air to pass by them. She hugged him as if he was the hope of her survival. The sole sailor of her drowning boat.

I guess they still didn't realise my presence. They both were lost in their own world. I turned my back and spoke

"Mam, it's actually urgent" I spoke in a hesitant manner

"It better be for invading my privacy Mr. Sharma" she spoke in her usual ordering tone but their was something. A glint of sadness. Her voice quivered just for a millisecond. Something was wrong.

She cried. Ruhi has not sged few drops but cried her heart out that's why her voice sounded like this. What would have happened? And now I am here to give her another bad news.

Should I say or not? I though

I was brought back to my trance when Kabir Rajvansh shook my shoulders and gestured towards mam

I turned and looked at Mam. Surely her face was devoid of any emotions. But there was a tiny drop of water under her eye which indicated she has sobbed

"Mam, the construction site in India has caught fire. It is reported that it was due to the wire that was left undone. Further details will be brought into light after an inspection. Police inquiry is being held and being one of the investors and constructors of this project you need to be present there by the next day of tomorrow " I spoke professionally.

It was the call that informed me about the mishap that happened due a slight misjudgement of the workers. Though no serious injury happened to the majority of the workers but a few have been hospitalized. Some have minor injury. The inspection system of India has demanded her presence for this fire.

"Okay Mr. Sharma. Get my jet ready we will be leaving tomorrow. You and few of our employees will be accompanying me to India for further construction restructuring process. Check with the HR team for it and the list shall be posted among them by evening. You can leave" she spoke after a silence of whole 1 minute

"On it mam" I spoke and turned to leave the cabin. My eyes took in another presence about whom I had forgotten. All this while Kabir Rajvansh was quietly standing there without giving a hint of emotions on his face. But eyes his depicted anger, sadness, disgust, empathy towards someone.

I just nodded and closed the cabin door behind me.

Blooming Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें