As she said those words, Elizabeth then made a vow in her head to never forget them. Those words made her want to use them with her own children. She wanted her children to thrive in the realm of royalty. They would need to if they wanted to survive. Claude took a deep sigh and said to her son and daughter-in-law, "Alright, you two. I suppose that's enough mingling for me. I shall go and retire to my chambers and rest." James looked at his mother in concern and replied, "Are you alright, Mother?" Claude nodded with a soft smile and said to her son, "Yes, I am well. I am just tired is all." James replied, "Allow me to escort you to your chambers, Mother, please." Claude smiled lovingly at her eldest son and said, as she gave her hand to her son, "Alright, my darling." Elizabeth smiled at her husband and watched quietly as her husband walked off with his mother. As Claude passed the princess with her ladies, Elizabeth curtsied deeply to the Queen as did other ladies while noblemen bowed of both courts. Elizabeth rose from her curtsy and watched on as her husband walked off with his mother. She couldn't help but feel worried that her mother-in-law was unwell and the princess vowed that she was going to find a way to get the Queen better. The princess then noticed a young man running towards her and she watched in surprise. The young man bowed deeply to the princess and said to her, "Your Royal Highness, I have been sent to bring you a message from Her Royal Highness, Princess Mary, and His Grace, the Duke of Suffolk." Elizabeth's eyes widened in concern and replied, "Are they alright? What has happened?" The young man gave the princess a reassuring smile and said, "All is well, Your Royal Highness. Her Highness, the Princess Mary, wanted you to know that she has given birth to a very healthy baby boy." Elizabeth gasped happily, while her ladies-in-waiting behind her smiled at each other and whispered a "congratulations" to their mistress. Elizabeth smiled brightly at the young man and said to him, "Thank you, sir. I shall reward you for the message." The young man bowed deeply to her and replied, "Thank you, Your Royal Highness."

After receiving news of her nephews birth and rewarding the messenger, Elizabeth rushed off to find her father to tell him the good news. She would tell her husband later after he returned from spending time with his mother. The princess then found her father with her godfather, who was beginning to age and loose his youth as days went on. Elizabeth smiled brightly at the two men who grinned at her and said, as she curtsied deeply to her father while her godfather bowed to her, "Your Majesty. I have good news I believe you'd be delighted to hear." Henry VIII smiled lovingly at his daughter and replied, "Oh, my precious jewel? What is that?" Elizabeth smiled and said, "I received word just now that Mary had given birth to a very healthy baby boy. Both mother and baby are doing well." Henry VIII grinned brightly and said to Charles, who smiled at him, "Do you hear that, Charles, my dear friend? I'm a grandfather again! A grandson!" Elizabeth smiled at her father's excitement and said, "I suppose that after the celebration for the treaty are over, we can return home to see Mary and the newest member to our great family?" Henry VIII nodded at his eldest daughter and replied, "Yes, of course. I'm sure Lizzie and Edward will be delighted in hearing our return as well." During the time that the King and Queen of England along with the Princess and Prince of Wales had been in France along with some of the court, Elizabeth 2nd and Edward were too young to join the festivities and had to stay behind in England. Elizabeth 1st had asked Mary if she would be alright if Lizzie and Edward had stayed with her family while they were gone. She knew that her twin sister would keep their half-siblings safe from any danger when Elizabeth herself couldn't. Elizabeth 1st wanted her siblings with someone she trusted and someone she knew who was loyal to her and her family. Who better to trust than her twin sister and her brother-in-law? Elizabeth 1st smiled at her father and said to him, "I'm sure they will be, Father. I shall go give my husband the great news." Henry VIII bowed his head at his eldest daughter and watched as she curtsied as well as her ladies-in-waiting then walk off.  He turned to Charles and said to him, letting out a sigh, "I don't know, Charles. After this treaty, I think I'm ready to rest and maybe let go of the Crown. It needs to continue on but I feel myself getting tired of going on." Charles looked at his friend in shock and replied, "What about Queen Catherine and Elizabeth and her family?" Henry gave him a pat on the shoulder and said, "They'll be alright. I'll give permission to Catherine to remarry if she wishes to. As for Elizabeth, she's ready for ruling. She's had a lot of training and she did a wonderful job of being regent several times. I'm done with being King, Charles. My body isn't the same as it used to be. I'm not as young, strong, athletic, attractive, or as agile when I was in my youth. The Crown needs someone young to carry it on and someone who knows how to rule. Elizabeth knows how to do it all. She has gained the trust and love of the people and the court. I trust the Crown with her than any other person." Charles nodded in agreement and replied, "I'm ready as well, if I'm being completely honest. I'm not as young as I used to be and my health is not improving. I wanted to bring it up to you but I hadn't been able to. When we get back to England, I'd like to retire from court and go back home to my estate. With your permission, of course?" Henry VIII nodded and said, wrapping his arm around his close friend's shoulders, "Of course, Charles. I shall rest as well."