Imagine 2: My Fallen Angel👼

pairing: Angel reader x Alastor

Summary: *Y/N is an Angel who works for God, but when God catches wind that Y/N has fallen in love with the notorious Radio Demon, he banishes Y/N, who loses her wings and falls to Earth, to endure torment. But on a walk through the woods, Alastor finds his fallen angel, crying.*

*Y/N's POV*

I exhale a loving sigh, watching my love, Alastor, through the little window I have in my home to watch over humans.
He's right now on the mortal world, so that's how I can see him.

I can't help but gently touch the ring around my finger. The silver ring with the blood gemstone in the middle.
A gift given to me by him...so that I hold a piece of him near me...

"My gift to you, darling. So that you feel I'm with you, when I'm not..."

I blush furiously, giggling until another Angel come into my home.
"Y/N?"

I instantly shut my window and turn towards the other Angel.
"Oh! um, y-yes?"

There eyebrow raise in suspicion, but they shake there head and say that God wants a word with me.
God? Why?
I begin to feel a little fear in my chest, but I leave and head up the flight of stairs that lead to God.

There, I see his back facing me, sitting down on a chair.

"You wanted to see me, Heavenly Father?" I bow before him.
He inhales a breath, his shoulders raising. "Tell me, did you really think you could hide the fact that you are in love with a demon?"

I gasp softly, my hands shaking.
He knows...oh dear god he knows...

"Christ, I-"
He stands up and approaches me, the look of pure fury written in his face.

"How dare you, an Angel of mine, associate with one of Lucifer's MONSTERS?!"

"I-I-"

"You have betrayed your purpose. Betrayed your people and me." His voice echoes.

Suddenly, I feel a sharp pain in my back, making me fall to my knees and scream through gritted teeth.

"You are a child of Satan, unwelcomed here," he out-stretches his hand, "I banish you, Y/N. You will spend the rest of your days in the mortal world, a Fallen Angel."

"No! No please!" I cry, but its too late, I'm falling, and everything goes black.

***

I hit the cold hard ground, groaning as I slowly sit up.
Realization of everything that happened hits me...
I'm banished.

I'm...

I reach behind me.
My wings have been clipped.
I'm not...an Angel anymore...

I start to hyperventilate, before I scream, throwing my hands over my face as I sob horrid cries.
I've lost all meaning...
I'm a lost soul now...

*Alastor's POV*

Oh such fun tonight! The screams! The fear!
I inhale a sharp satisfying breath...well done tonight, Alastor. Five more souls to add to your death count.

I walk through the forest for a short cut, until I hear someone crying.
I stop, scanning the forest to see a figure of white knelt on the ground, sobbing.

Curiosity gets the best of me, making me slowly walk towards them, only to see that its a woman, wearing white long robes.

I see a red gemstone shine against there finger, and realization sinks.

"Y/N?"

What is my darling Angel during here? Who made her cry?
I approach her, kneeling in front of her and taking her hands.

"Y/N, darling, whatever is the matter? Who's made you cry?"

*Y/N's POV*

I feel Alastor's hand touch mine, and I hear his soft voice as he lowers them, forcing me to look into his face.
I want to scream at him to go away, he's the reason why I got banished!

I push him away from me.

"Y/N-"

"You stay away from me!" I scream through a cry, standing up and backing away from him. "This is all your fault!"

His eyes widen softly, and his usual grin falters.
"What was it that I did that has you like this?" he asks.

I start to hyperventilate. "I never should have met you! I never should have fallen in love with you!" I cry, "you're the reason this happened to me! The reason I'm banished!"

His lips part. "Banished?" he whispers, eyes glancing around our surroundings, as if he's processing everything, and having a hard time to believe it.

"Oh dear. Oh my darling," he comes towards me, "I'm so sorry. I never wanted this to happen to you."

"Get away from me!" I scream, "I hate you! I HATE YOU!"

I'm too blinded to see it, but underneath his crimson eyes, there's a slice of pain.
He'd never dream that the woman he loves would be the one to hurt him this much. He's been told he's been hated before...but hearing the words come from Y/N's mouth...

He closes his eyes, inhaling a breath.
"There is nothing I can do to help you get back into Heaven. But...darling, don't you see?" he takes my hands in his, "you are no longer bound by God's will. Yes, I shall point out the very fact that God is a complete idiot for banishing an Angel like yourself, but look at the bright side!" he squeezes my hands. "You have me..."

I pull my hands out of his.
"I loved being an Angel," I whisper.

He smiles again, "but you still are!" he says, "not an Angel to God. But MY Angel," he touches the hand that wears the ring he gave me. "You will always be mine, Y/N...that fate was sealed first moment I laid eyes on you."

My eyes widen, and my heart breaks.
I throw my arms around him, hugging him as I sob.
He runs a hand up and down my back.

"Please don't cry, my love," he whispers, "I would go and slay God himself for what he's done if it means you won't cry anymore..."

I pull away and look up at him.
He brings one hand and cups my face.
And suddenly, we're no longer in the mortal world...
But instead, a place I was told to avoid and fear.

"Welcome to Hell, my dear," he says, hand in mine, "down here, you will be my demon Belle..."

Thanks for reading!!!!