26

Jimin stirred in his sleep, he can hear hushed voices around him, he tried to shift in his place but ended up groaning feeling the aches in his limbs

"He is okay, My Prince. It's normal in pregnancy." Hearing an stranger's voices he eyes shot opened, a sigh of relief left between his lips finding himself on the Alpha's bed and a very concerned Alpha looking at him with a deep frown. Jimin shifted his gaze and his eyes met with a unknown pair of eyes.

The old lady, stood beside him as she was explaining something to Prince which Jimin couldn't catch because of the sudden dizziness.

"You can leave now, I will call you if something happens." Jimin heard the king ordered before giving him all attention to him. He sat down beside the Omega. "How are you feeling?" Worry latched in the Alpha's voice as he asked caressing his soft cheeks.

"W-Water." The Omega spoke his voice was rough and broken. The Alpha moves quickly as he poured some water in the glass for the Omega and make him drink warm water while holding the Omega carefully. Jimin smiled at the Alpha. "I am okay, Alpha."

Jimin's heart fluttered as he saw how the Alpha sighed in relief when he answered the Alpha.

The Alpha placed the glass away he sat behind the Omega holding the smaller on his lap who was leaning on the Alpha's chest. "You scared me Omega. When I stepped inside and found you unconscious... I became so worried." The Alpha said as he leaned down to place his lips on the Omega's side forehead and Jimin almost stopped breathing as shivers ran down to his spine feeling Alpha's lips on his skin. "Omega, I am sorry-" Before the Alpha could complete his sentence, the Omega turned to and placed his index finger on the Alpha's lips.

But seeing the Alpha's face from close, he can see how tired he looked, the marks under his eyes are the proof of the lack of sleeping and stress, Jimin's heart twisted painfully.

He didn't even know what is going on in the Alpha's life.

Tears welled up in his eyes, a sob left between his lips as he shook his head. "A-Alpha." He choked up. "Please don't say it, it's not your fault."

The Alpha looked panicked, he kissed the Omega eyes. "I didn't bring you here to cage here, but I have to do it Omega, I am sorry. I wish our situation would be different, I would have gave you everything. I would have done anything to keep you happy. But, right now I can't. I have to keep you safe Omega. I am sorry for dragging you in this shit." Jimin hugged the Alpha as he cried on his chest hearing the Alpha.

How fortunate he is for having an Alpha like Jeon Jungkook. His Omega purred.

"A-Alpha, it's not your fault, please I-I beg you don't say anything like this. And you already gave me everything Alpha, I don't have any other wish. I trust you, My Omega trust you. I am the one who should be sorry for worrying you like this. I am sorry." Jimin voice muffles in the Alpha's chest as he scent the Omega to his own self calm.

When the Omega pulled away a little he saw something flashes in the Alpha's eyes, and the Alpha's grip tightened around him.

"I promise to give you the life you deserve Omega. I promise to keep you safe, I will protect you even if I had to bath in my own blood." Jimin shivers hearing the Alpha's voice, he knows it's Jungkook's wolf side Promising.

His Omega whines, as again he was being pulled in the Alpha's embrace.

To be Continued.