11

A/N : I understand if you can't comment, but you can atleast vote to encourage the writer?

___________

"it's okay Minnie, calm down please, it's not safe for the pup." Hoseok rubs the younger Omega's back who was crying his heart out.

"Hyung, I-I am s-sorry. I d-don't... I didn't mean to... I don't know what, she shouldn't have to say something like that, you know my Omega felt threatened." Jimin sobbed out, Hoseok lifted the smaller's face to wipe his tears.

"Jiminie, it's okay baby. It's your Omega it's not you, but I understand you, I would have also reacted like this if I was in your situation." Hoseok said genuinely, trying to calm the smaller. "And min, it's not like I don't believe in your capabilities, it's just I am scared, you have never been away from us." Hoseok muttered smiling at his friend. "I-I am just..." Hoseok looked hesitant, Jimin's attention turned towards him the smaller Omega frowned. "T-Taehyung... He said, it was just time pass. I can't trust them anymore and that's why it's more unbelievable for me." Hoseok revealed in front of his friend, the Omega's nose scrunched up in anger.

"Kim Taehyung? That bastard, just wait... I will make sure to hang him outside the Jeon palace." Jimin said angrily. "How dared him to reject my only best friend?" Jimin asked to Hoseok who frowned shrugging his shoulders. "He is an asshole." Jimin said, Hoseok chuckled to lighten up the mood.

"Leave it, he is not worth it. Well, I am thinking about something." Hoseok said with a serious expressions, as he saw Jimin waiting him to continue. "I will also come with you." Taehyung stated.

"Because of that asshole?" Jimin asked, his eyebrows knitted together.

Hoseok scoffed as he shook his head. "Because of you, I can't leave you alone, I don't want to, anyways what will I do without you here? It will turn boring like before." Hoseok pouted as he tried to convince Jimin to take him with him (Jimin).

"Hobi, I am sorry but you can't go with me."

___________

"I am sorry Eomma, it's wasn't my intention, it's just..." Jimin said tightly hugging his mother, as Hoseok has almost packed everything for Jimin, while the other Omega is talking to his mother. "I don't know what happened... But I didn't intended to hurt anyone of you, I hope you can forgive me." Jimin said sniffing her scent.

His Omega whines, he missed his parents scent.

His thoughts erupted when the elder omega opened her mouth. "As an Omega I understand what you have felt, so don't worry, your Eomma is not angry with you. Just tell me what should I tell your parents?"

Jimin sighed, as he bit his bottom lip. "Just tell them everything... and I sent letter after reaching the palace, I know he will understand me." Jimin said calmly as if not a big deal for him, leaving everything behind with an stranger.

"Jimin... Are you really doing this?" The lady asked looking dead serious.

"I am." Jimin gave her a firm nod.

Soon Jimin's senses filled up with the familiar scent, his Omega perked up knowing it's time.

To be Continued.

What is going on? 👀

What is going on? 👀