49: Pure Heart

Tuk..tuk..tuk..

Jieun sits on her chair and her hand continue to tap on her table . She's already wearing all black outfit with black shoes. Worry, panic and nervous at the same time, thats what've been she feeling from last night. She also uses an extra concealer on her eyes. She didn't sleep at all but luckly she still has a lot of energy.

08:55 pm

5 minutes again she knows that one of her brother will come to her room. They will go at 09:00 pm to the pyeongchang forest, the place that will held the "little war".

She takes her favorite small knife and puts it on her back shoes. She also uses a long and sharp pin around 15 centimeter and make a hair bun.

Knock knock

"Come in"

Jieun sees jimin come with his black outfit too.

"Hey sis! Ready?"

"Ready oppa"

Jimin check all jieun's outfit and also her weapons. After everything is right then both of them go to the living room and meet the others.

Jieun's pov

Everyone are in the living room but something is off and i miss him.
I hope he has a good reasons for betrayed all of us. I believe him not just because he is my real brother but as a human too. Inside his heart he is a kind person.

"Princess?"

"Ji"

"Jieun ah!"

After completely ingnore all the people for a while. I realize there was jin oppa who standing infront of me and keep calling me.

"O..oh yes oppa?"

Jin oppa staring at me with confused face. "Are you sure you are okay?"

"Yes oppa"

"Really? If you are not i don't think i can let y.."

"Seokjin oppa.. i'm completely okayyy"

With a long exhale from jin oppa, i know that he's give up from takes a long conersation with me

"Okay but becareful"

"I promise"

"Good then"

---

At Pyeongchang forest.

Mafia always choose night because it'll make them easier to hide theirself.
My brothers and all his mans are arrived at the forest. My brothers go out from car. I stay inside our car because i will fight if i need to.
Jhope oppa put a recorder on his pocket so i can hear all the conversation.

"Hello BTS! It's been a long long time i didn't see all of you!" Said eric

"Shut up! Just tell what you want?!" Said jimin

"What i want? Mmm should us make a deal so it will be easier or maybe the war will end without anyone get hurt?"

"Speak fast!" Yoongi shout to him

"Mmm how about i want the person inside your car"

I widden my eyes and see eric look into our car and smirk appears on his lips.

"Unfortunately your wish will never come true." Said namjun

After i heard namjun oppa then they start to fighting. I hold my gun and keep looking around me and make sure no one get closer to me.

Now it's been 1 hours they fighting non stop. Everything that i can hear only sounds of gun and some of punches. I can see so many people are died. My brothers are still fine but if i'm not wrong i see some bruises on jimin's oppa and jungkook's oppa face.