23: Die?

People say when you leave your body, you are not immediately taken to heaven but you have to walk through a place where there is no life at all, time does not pass, there is no one and hope will exist if a miracle appears.

//The sound of an ambulance and screams of people could be heard.//

He walks straight without knowing what would happen to him, his mind is blank as well as his expression. He is not breathing more precisely there is no air in this area.

OPPA!!

Suddenly he realize when someone called him.

"Who is that?"

"Jieunah??

He looks around and can't find any person.

"Where am i?"

"What is this place?"

He looks at his clothes and he still wearing the same clothes.

"This is ridiculous where am i???"

"Hyungs???? Dad??? Jieun ah???"

He walks and scan all this place to find something but he got nothing. He tries to remember what happen to him

"WHAT?! NO..NO...NO...!"

"I DIE?? REALLY?? IS THIS THE AFTERLIFE?!!!"

He become so panic

"OH PLEASE ANGEL OF DEATH DON'T TAKE ME!!"

He slaps his face many times to make sure this isn't a dream.

"You still alive baby"

"Who's there?"

"You still have a change to live.. she helped you..."

"She..? Who?? Am i died?"

"Not yet baby you have a long life.."

"Oh that's good news" he relieved

"Go back to them baby.. go back to your family... they love you.."

"..me too"

"Go back to them how?? But why.. arghh.."

He start dizzy and he feels pain in his head before his vision start to blur, he sees a woman wearing a light blue standing so far from him, he can't sees her face but he knows who is the person.

A tear fall from his eye

"Mom.."

Hiks...hiks...hiks..

He opens his eyes slowly and sees jieun,jungkook and v face are red and they are crying so bad beside his bed, he sees the older standing and tryinh to hold their tears too but they can't hold it. They don't notice that jimin open his eyes a little until jimin move his hand to touch jieun's head.

"Don't cry.."

"OPPA!! YOU STILL ALIVE?!!"

Jimin's Pov

What did she mean? Still alive?

"Jimin ah!!!"

"Jimin hyung!!"

Everyone get closer to me and check my condition then the doctor with nurse come. They let out a heavy breathe and smile at me.

"We are so grateful.."