41: The story untold

1998-seoul south korea

A woman wearing a light blue dress sitting on her favorite chair in her room. She holding a newspaper and still read the news. The crazy news that she will never expect comes to her life..
Her hand are sweating, her face become pale, her eyes become watery but she holds all that feelings. She touches her stomach and rub it. She closes her eyes and pray.. she hope her daughter will be safe, she even doesn't care about her own life. She just wants her husband, her sons and her daugther will be alright.

A woman who older than her comes to her room without knocking. This isn't her behavior especially as a maid she can't walk into her boss's room without knock first. She tries to control her breathe and tell her madam to go out from this house. Without any question both of them running and go to the garage.

"Wait karen.. where is my kids?"

Karen is the maid's name

"The others already go with mr kim. We must go to!"

Both of them and with a their driver go out from the house using one white car. Karen tries her best to make miss kim comfortable in the car.

"Karen.. is everthing will be okay? How can people easily enter the kim's company and even destroyed the company?? My husband had put so many bodyguard and also our security system is high.."

"I.. i don't know madam.. but i ran to you because mister told me that their next target is the main house.."

"And mister told me.. some of them knew that you are pregnant madam.. and they knew the baby is.. a girl"

As one of the biggest mafia family.. having a daugther in their family is like a threat.. if the girl is so smart and talented she can be a danger for them.. she can be a great weapon to their family especially when she will have 7 brothers beside her, everyone envy with the kim's but also having a daugther is hard she can be a weakness in their family too..

"How can they knew it???" Miss kim becomes more panic

"I really try my best to cover my stomach"

But before karen answer the question. There is big truck infront of them.. still far so the driver try to avoid the truck but suddenly their car become uncontrol..

"Madam...."

"Josh what's wrong??"

"I..i don't know madam... the car can't stop and i can't control it.."

"This isn't the right time to joking josh!" Karen becomes panic too

The driver can avoid the truck but because the driver is too focus on the truck. He forget that their car was already on the edge of the bridge... as a result the car, which is still out of control, slipped and they fell into the river..

The car hitting a big rocks so makes the car bounce and destroyed. Miss kim know that this car will be explode so she kick the car's door amd swim. No longer after she swim for around 2 minutes the car exploded. Josh is trying to help karen because karen can't swim, he can't save his own life, both of them died because the exploded. Miss kim holding the pain in her heart and keeps swimming but she didn't realize the her stomach get a big cut, she starts to feel the pain. She can't breathe properly.. slowly she drowned in the river..

Like a miracle her prayers were heard. She can sees someone jump into the river and after that her vision become blurr..At hospital mr kim waiting infront of the operation door. After 1 hours the doctor comes out with a heavy breathe.

"So how is my wife's condition doc??"

"We try our best to save both of them but i'm sorry only the baby can be save.."