𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓-𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Alexandra Waldorf, the fashionista of the Upper East Side, the naughty Waldorf. You're quite a socialite apparently, or you would be if not for your bad girl reputation. I hear that you've got a wild knowledge of strip clubs and throw some rather epic parties." The guy introduced me, I smirked. "That is correct, I am rather knowledgeable." I smugly stated, reapplying my lipgloss. "But you must know that we don't take anything on hearsay. We need to know first hand if your stories are true or just pathetic rumours." He darkly said, Chuck and I shared a look we both knew what we had to do. I didn't wanna go to Yale anyway, suppose I could have a little fun in the process. We both stood up, I smoothened out my dress as he brushed off his suit. It was almost like we mirrored one anothers movements, as if we were one. Yeah right.

"Well, I come prepared. How about a little private party to kick things off?" Chuck offered, I hummed. I had to play the act, I had to figure out how I could ruin this for Chuck. I glanced over to the only girl who was in the room, the one who had clearly been trying to flirt with me. I flashed her a small smile, to which she gave me a wink. Maybe she could be my pawn to use this time- Chuck hates it when I rub his face in my flirtations with anyone, but especially women. It weirdly turns him on but he gets so jealous all in one. Perfect. That girl's my ticket into ruining Chuck's plans to get into some lame secret club, another win for Waldorf. "Lucky your friend has the same idea, we'll see you all later." A guy stated coming in, clearly having spoke to Tony. Let the games begin..

✯✯✯

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐭 go by the Skull and Bones, the three of us went our separate ways. I needed a break from those two boys, I needed to get back to reality. In the back of my mind all I could think about was Chuck and coke. I wanted to try forget about that, so I thought I'd try go to the cafe on campus and grab a coffee before I do anything. As I walked towards the cafe, I adjusted my sunglasses, trying to keep the light out of my eyes. I glanced through the cafe and noticed Dan sat there. He seemed nervous- I could see the beads of sweat dripping down his face, his legs shaking. I walked to the counter and ordered two coffees then joined him, "Hello Humphrey, here. Black, no sugar. I know you oddly adore the bitterness of coffee." I smiled, handing him a drink. "What do you want?" He asked me, yet took the coffee as I sat opposite him and sipped on my own drink. I hoped to calm my.. nerves.

"I'm sorry I didn't answer your texts and for treating you so harshly at times. Call the coffee a peace offering." I stated, politely and genuinely. I wanted to try fix things with Dan, he seemed like he could use a friend and I felt like I could too. "Sorry that I texted so much, I just.. I wanted to make sure you was okay after everything that's been going on recently." Dan apologised too, drinking his coffee. I took one of my tablets and a large gulp of my coffee.  "What's that you're taking?" He inquired, curiously. I didn't understand why it was his business what I was taking yet I looked into his eyes briefly and realised he just cared. "It's just to calm my nerves." I shrugged, sure, it was a slight lie but it was also true.

"You shouldn't be nervous. I mean, cmon, you don't wanna come here anyway. You can admit it to me, I'm not Blair, I'm not Chuck and I'm certainly not someone, who idolises you in that way." Dan seriously said to me as he drank his coffee. In that way. His words were somewhat comforting, coming from him. I suppose that's why I still spoke to Dan, despite his status he was a good listener and didn't judge me like those closest to me did. I couldn't admit that though, that I didn't want to go to Yale. I didn't belong here. I wasn't like Blair, I wasn't perfect, I wasn't poised, I didn't give two shits about legacy. I wanted to go to Princeton and I wanted to take Literature and Writing courses not fashion. I sipped on my coffee as I thought of what I was going to respond to Dan. Change topic.