Sex Therapy 2/2: Answers/Love After War

Start from the beginning

I slipped from under the covers and grabbed my clothes. I stumbled to my room and took a quick shower. I got dressed and ate a bowl of cereal. Leaving Charlie a note, I left the house to pick up Julian from Hank's and also get Jessy from the hospital.

He opened the door, shirtless and glistening. Not that I was looking. It was just popping out at me. Like woah. "Robin, we meet again." He stepped aside and I walked in. I flopped down on the couch and ran a rough hand through my hair. "What is it this time? Just a little P.S, the kids aren't home. They're out with Kaylin playing laser tag."

"I slept with her best friend. Many fucking times Hank. I have feelings for her This is bad, very bad." I bit my thumb nail.

Hank sucked his teeth. "Robin, you are really stupid."

I huffed. I hated when he said my name like that. Robin. "Hank," I said mockingly. "I'm not stupid, I'm just...just...."

"Stupid and an idiot. Sex addict and bipolar, needy. Robin you are a business man and you need to keep that title. Not whore of the year. You need therapy and not sex therapy." He was completely right. I do need help and a lot of it. "You haven't been to work in months. I'm taking care of your kid Robin, yours." I could feel the tears stinging my eyes. Man up, Robin. I kept telling myself that. "You have another child out there Robin and you send the whore the money." He slapped my cheek. I guess slapping some sense into me because it burned.

"Hank-"

"You and Jessy need couples counseling. I'll give you my therapist's card." Dr. Simmons xxx-xxx-xxxx Clovis, California 93611. "It'll be a long drive so I suggest you guys stay up there for a while. Oh and take Charlie with you all too because she's involved."

"Again, I'm leaving Julian. This is fucking terrible." I groaned and stared at Hank's smirking face.

"To every action there is a reaction." Kaylin and the kids stepped in. Julian's eyes lit up like light bulbs. I hated to see him gloomy and whining. It killed me to leave every time we were reunited again. I picked him up into my arms. Man he got heavy. I felt like a horrible father, missing out on his sons growing. His birthday is next week while spring break is in action. I think I'll schedule for this weekend. Then, Julian can come with us.

Jayden and Hayden hugged my legs and all three of them rushed up the stairs. "Robin," she said, nodding her head at me. "What is it this time?" Why does everyone suspect I did something when I come over here?

"I slept with her best friend, repeatedly." Her features hardened and damn this girl is heavy handed. She swiped her hand across my face. I grabbed onto my face, the skin burning momentarily. I licked around in my mouth to see if there was any blood.

"Why do you fuck up good relationships? This is your second marriage, Robin. Number two. How many marriages will you go threw to realize you had something special. You need help, Robin. You really need help." She strutted off to the kitchen and I gazed at Hank.

"That's exactly what she'll do to you. I have one question, Robin." He hesitated for a while but I already knew the question. "Have you even told Jessy about your marriage with Vivian? How you cheated on her numerous times to break her down? You still don't take care of the kid that you had with the prostitute. I bet she doesn't know about Oliver." I shushed him as Julian came running down the stairs.

"I still pay child support," I whispered in his ear. He gave me a look that I couldn't quite explain.

"Fix it and fix it good. No secrets." I picked up Julian and his bag and went out to the car. We were bambarded with cameras and questions. I finally got both of us in the car safely and all color drained from my face.