Noticing odd details.

Damian noticed something. It isn't something big but it's odd. He didn't think much on it until he did. It wasn't far fetched but just a bit odd.

Respawn is left handed.

He first noticed when he asked Respawn to hand him a pencil. He held his right hand out but was confused when it was handed into his left. He looked back and Respawn did infact give it to him with his left hand.

The second time was just a test. Usually whenever he drags his sibling its always by grabbing his wrist. Respawn always whines about it and switches his hands. 

Damian realized Respawn NEVER allows him to hold his hand unless its with Damias left hand.

Damian also realized that Respawn chooses to use his right for eating and fighting. A preference.

But writing, and other stuff its automatically the left.

He also noticed another thing, his sibling....sees colors.

Not normally.

He will randomly point out why Damians breathing red. Or why his breath isnt blue as it normally is.

Damians convinced Respawn has a concussion. He doesn't know when this started or if he never noticed it before. but its TRIPPING him out.

Theres a long list of things hes never noticed, but maybe he'd perfer it that way.