Shovel Talk

Mayas turn.

-

"Ducard" Damian slips out of the shadows.

"Dude! You got to stop doing that!" Maya dropped her tools, watching them scatter all over the floor.

Damian simply glared at her as she picked up her scattered tools. "Am I missing something?" She asked causiously.

"You hurt Respawn and I'll kill you. I do not care if you are my friend. I will kill you" Damian held up his katana to Mayas face as a warning.

"What-"

"We- Damian, we arent dating or anything..." Maya slowly guided his sword from her face.

"Not yet. But If you hurt Him in anyway, You're dead Ducard"  Damian left that as a warning.

"I- Got it???" Maya raised a brow. 'Was he...actually there when we kissed or like....???'

-

Nikas turn

-

"We both know you wont kill me" Nika said casually pointed to Respawns bandaged sickle, which he held close.

"Yeah...." He lowered his weapon. "But dont hurt him. Hes fragile but he acts all tough"

"And he loves you so dont fuck it up"

"And if you hurt my brother....You will directly taste my blades as I slice it through your throat"

"And Thats your shovel talk?" Nika raised a brow. 'It needs work but Id never say it to your face'

"But....I didnt bring a shovel...?" Respawn titled his head

"Forget it. Im not gonna like, Stop loving Damian or anything. So you dont really need to worry." Nika shrugged casusally.

"O....kay" Respawn nodded slowly.

"Bye then?"

________________________________________________________________________________

Idk. It was short but any shovel talk chapter cant be longer then 200 words yk.