Tokoyo Shit!

Nika and Damians shenagains!

"So, You got into a fight with Y'know who?" Nika put up her fingers in an imitation of Batmans cowl.

"Yes" Damian answered bluntly.

"And....You came to Tokoyo?"For a brief moment Damian expected more questions but instead he got

 "Well, Im actually flattered"

"Why?" Damian sputtered and look at her in confusion.

"I got into a fight with my shitty dad, came to you for a venting session and your flattered???" Damian says like it makes no sense.

Nika moves around in her throne for a few moments before pulling out a long ass list from god knows where.

"Yeah! Cuz We getta do Nikas-N-Badass-N-Fun-N-Distracting-N-Shenanagins! Gonna keep your mind off it!" Nika cheered out loud while plopping off her chair.

Damian had to bite back the fact that none of thlse words started with N. And she added that herself. On purpose might I add.

Damian thought for a moment. This was DEFINATELY illegal.

"Fuck it" He decided. Cuz Why the hell not? 

"Whats first?" Damian walked over to her, trying to get a good look at the list.

"War Crimes!" Nika exclaimed. She paused for a moment and waved her hand. 

Obviously asking her minions to hand her the drink that she set 8 inches away from her. You could say she was enjoying the new power.

"Are we stealing?" Damian questioned her, curiousity piqued.

Nika held her finger up and took a long thrist quenching sip. Before letting out an exaggrated sigh in refreshment.

"Better believe it Birdie. Hope you brought a change of clothes in that bag of yours" She pointed to the bag strapped around his back.

Damian gave her a mischevious smirk- Which she eagerly returned. 

Shit bout to get WILDDDD

-

Sirens blared from behind them. Nika was presumably drunk, Damian was a bit drink himself, but he wasnt drunk enough to swerve into on coming Traffic.

"THE FUCKING CARS!" He screamed, taking ahold of the wheel. 

Why had he let her drive?

"WHOO HOO!" Was all Nika could shout out at the moment. 

The thrill was enjoyable. The wind in their faces and the breeze smacking hard. The sirens blaring. And the Cops pissed the fuck off. Mafia was after them and so were the cops. What an amazing way to deal with daddy issues!

"BIRDIE? Theres a DEAD member in the fuckin BAK!" Nika shouted out loud. For a brief moment all color vanished from her face. Her already pale face was deathly white. (Pun intended)

Damian looked over to her before groaning out loud. All the color rushed back into her face but Green. 

And then she puked out of the windows. Splattering it all onto the cops faces, while blinding their vision. SomeGun shots were heard like

*BAM!* 

*POW POW!*

*PEW PEW!* 

*BOP!* 

*BAM BAM!*

"BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!" She whooped.

That was until they passed out and had to bail themselves outta jail.

But while they WERE in jail..

"So, What did you and Batman argue bout?" Nika was some what sobber enough to carry a convo. Damian was leaning against the holding cells walls.

"Ras"

The cell went dead silent. (Pun intended again.)

"Ooo. Interesting?" Nika tiltled her head.

"NOT interesting. Bitchy is what" Damian clarrified.

"Batmans Bitchy. Ha, Nice." Nika shrugged.

"Anyways, How was my list. We only did up to Check mark 8" Nika chriped up even though Damian looked gloomy and sick.

"8? What happened to the dead clown?" Damian raised a brow in question.

"Oh....I think uhhh 18!" 

"I cant do this." Damian stood up putting his domino mask back on. "Lets get outta here and in style"

"You're ON!" Nika grinned with a dumbass smile. But it was a cute one.

________________________________________________________________________________

Two chapters in one night! Im on a roll baby! YEAH!