Chapter 20: Taking things Too Far

Thank you to @euntothechae for giving me the idea for this chapter! I hope I did it justice.

...

BREAKING NEWS! FANS OF THE HIT GROUP LE SSERAFIM ARE BACKLASHING BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF LINES FOR THEIR FAVORITE MEMBER KANG DAN-BI

Kang Dan-bi walks into the entrance to Music Bank Studio.

Le Sserafim, a popular K-pop group, has recently made a comeback with their latest album, which features their hit song, ANTIFRAGILE. The song has been breaking records and gaining attention from fans all over the world. However, some fans have noticed that Kang Dan-bi, one of the group's most loved member and heavily involved in making their songs, only has 26 lines in the entire album. This has come as a shock to many fans, as Kang is the second most popular member after Sakura and is known for her hard work and dedication to the group.

Fans are now questioning why Source Music is not promoting Kang more and giving her the credit she deserves. Many fans are angry at the company for only using Kang for her producing and dancing skills and not treating her fairly like the rest of the members. Fans have been using the hashtag #save_dani on Twitter, making it the number-one issue in South Korea.

Despite the growing concern among fans, neither Source Music nor Kang Dan-bi has commented on this issue yet. However, fans are hopeful that the company will address their concerns and give Kang the recognition she deserves. We will keep you updated on any developments regarding this issue.

-View 100 comments-

User1: Yeah, what was Source Music thinking? Dani is the ace of Le Sserafim. She does everything for the group. The least they could do is actually promote her.

User2: What is happening to our girl? She looks so sad. What are they doing to you?

User3: Come on, why are we so surprised? This happens a lot in the Kpop industry.