Chapter 1: The Meeting

02\01\22

02\01\22

KANG DAN-BI, A UP AND COMING IDOL, WAS DENIED DEBUTING AGAIN?! 

THE TRUTH BEHIND JYP'S MOST ANTICIPATED TRAINEE...THE TRUE REASONS WHY KANG DAN-BI IS NOT DEBUTING

THE MOST LOVED TRAINEE AMONG JYP FANS WAS DENIED AGAIN

RUMOR HAS IT, KANG DAN-BI MIGHT DEBUT IN JYP'S NEW GIRL GOUP NMIXX! IS IT TRUE? READ BELOW!

....

_____________________________________________________________________________

Dan-bi slammed her computer shut. Recently, she has been the talk of the town. Not only she was "supposedly" be in the line up for JYP's new girl group, She's also the girl who was denied debuting not once once but twice. Yep, you heard that right. Kang Dan-bi was supposed to debut two times. Why didn't she debut? You might be wondering, no one has given her a reason. In the last 8 years, everyone would always compliment on how good she is as an artist  and how she is truly an idol.

No matter how many times she has thought about it, she can never figure it out.

Dan-bi shut her computer and put it on her tiny desk in her dorm. She looks around the small room. Now that she's thinking about it, 8 years is a long time to be a trainee. She's getting too old, There's no way Dan-bi is debuting now. "Am I going to be a trainee forever?" She said to herself and sighed at the thought. Many people her age are already well into their careers and married. Not like she has any interest in dating. Maybe she should leave the industry and study to be a doctor. She can do it fairly quickly with how smart she is.

Dan-bi looked at the clock on her nightstand it read "1:30 AM" She should go to sleep, she stayed up watching all of her former group's performance. Normal and sane people would think that she was torturing herself watching her former groups.  She should hate them, but she doesn't. She has to see these people at work, why would she hate them?  She has become close friends with them and became each of their biggest fans.

After overthinking pretty much everything in her life right now, she drifted to sleep.

...

DREAMLAND

TWICE

(In this story, everyone in Twice is aged up by one year, so Tzuyu is one year older than Dani)

She was one of the youngest on SIXTEEN along with Chou Tzuyu. She was in the top ten and the judges were considering making Twice a 10-member group, even JYP himself was willing to change. There was hope! Dan-bi's eyes sparkled with hope when all of the final contestants started to line up.

"Naeyeon...Jeongyeon...Mina...Dahyun...Sana...Chaeyoung...Momo...Jihyo... and Tzuyu! Congratulations! You are officially debuting! Good luck to you!" Said the announcer.