Chapter 2: Meeting her idols?!

After the meeting with JYP, Dan-bi decided it would be best to break the news to the ITZY first, so she went to the practice room that Yuna told her about. She opened the door, and all of the members ran toward her and all hugged her at once.

"UUUNNIIIE" all of the girls yelled

"Yah, I barely made it through the door" Dan-bi scolded "You guys just saw me yesterday in the studio." Dan-bi added with a smile.

Although she's a trainee, she became a part-time...everything for Itzy. She produced a few of their songs, helps the girls behind the scenes of MV and photoshoots. She also went on their first world tour. 

"We missed you so much though Unnie," said Yeji but as soon as the greetings were done, Yeji got into leader mode, "alright everyone, break time's over! Time to start the choreography again. Unnie, Do you have time to watch?"

 "Of course I have time! I love watching you guys dance!" Dan-bi said with a smile. Then sat on the floor with her back against the wall. After an hour of going through the choreo, the members sat beside Dan-bi taking a break. Yuna laid her head on Dan-bi's lap.

Dan-bi took a deep breath "Listen kiddos, I have some news for you"

All the members looked at the eldest with excitement.

"What is it Unnie?" Asked Yuna.

"do you remember that meeting I mentioned," Dan-bi said while looking down at Yuna. The said girl nodded her head. "Well, the boss said, that I have a chance to debut again," Dan-bi said with a smile.

At this point, the kids were jumping in the air and screaming at the news.

"Unnie, are you serious?! That's amazing!" Ryujin said

"Is it a new group?" Ask Lia " I haven't heard anything about a new a new group here at JYP though" Lia mumbled to mostly herself.

"Unnie, are you going to be the leader?" asked Chaeryeong

Dan-bi felt a little bit overwhelmed with all of the questions the members were asking and Yeji sensed the discomfort in the eldest.

"Everyone, let Unnie explain" Yeji yelled at the younger members and Dan-bi gave Yeji a thankful look.

"It's not a new group here at JYP.." Dan- bi started

"So you're leaving?" Yuna asked with a sad tone.

Dan-bi nodded her head and sighed. "I don't know the details yet, all I know is that I am the third member." The girls nodded with understanding. "To answer your question Yeongie, I don't know if I will be the leader, Lia, you are right. It's not here at JYP, but at HYBE. Source Music actually." Dan-bi said a little too quickly. 

Everyone sat quietly to soak in the new information. Yuna was the first to speak up. 

"Wow HYBE?" Yuna ask but then smiled. " I can't believe it, you are actually debuting! That's amazing! We get to finally get to cheer you on as you do for us!" Yuna added.

Dan-bi shifted at the thought of debuting and yet again Yeji noticed. "what is it, Unnie? Do you have second thoughts?"

"When did you grow up," Dan-bi said while pushing lightly on the leader's shoulder. " I guess I still have some doubts about whether or not I'll debut What if it's the same?" Dan-bi let out a frustrating sigh. " Maybe I have PTSD of sorts. I don't think I will be able to handle getting hurt again." She explained. 

All the girls nodded their heads with understanding.

"I've decided that if I don't debut into this group, then I will leave the industry for good. I'm getting too old, I've been doing this for 8 years. If I don't debut this time around, then it's time for me to move on" Dan-bi concluded.