Chapter 6: Jealousy?!

A few days before their debut, Dan-bi decided to go to her family home and surprise them with the music video of FEARLESS! Of course, her family knew about her transfer to HYBE, but Dan-bi thought it would be nice to surprise them with the final video.

"Mom, Dad, everyone, I'm home!" Dan-bi announced as she walked in through the front door. Then all of the sudden her dad and little brother, who is 11, running towards her.

"Dani!" They both yelled and tackled her into a big hug.

Dani laughed at them. "You guys, I was just here last week!" She smiled at them Then she noticed that she didn't see her mother or her other sister "Dad, where's everyone?" Dan-bi asked.

Her Dad let out a frustrating sigh. "You know your mother! When she found out you were coming over she had to make your favorite meal." He shook his head in disappointment "You know Dani, that women is going to kill me!" He yelled with exaggeration. 

 Dani laughed at her dad."Where's Unnie? I hope she's resting." She says with worry. 

"She's on the couch waiting for you to come home." Her dad said. hen Dan-bi walks towards the kitchen.

"Mom? I'm here" Dan-bi yelled as she looked around. Suddenly, her mom came out of no where and ran just like her father and hugged her. "Hi mommy!" She said as  she looks down and smiles big at her. 

She scanned her daughter up and down."Aigoo, why do you look so skinny Dani, are they feeding you over there? You look so tired, are they giving you enough rest?" 

"Mooom~, of course, I'm eating." Dani rolls her eyes. "I do all the cooking and besides, they don't make us do any diets." She sighs. "I have a bone to pick with you." Dani scolded. 

Her mother blinks a few times. "What did I do?" She asked innocently. 

Dani gave her mother a look. "Dad told on you. Why are you cooking when you just got home from work?"  

Instead of answering the question, her mother peaked over Dani's tall frame and asked. "Where are Sakura and the rest of the girls?" her mom asked.

Dani let out a sigh. "Why are you changing the subject?" 

Her mom stuck her tounge out. 

Dani rolled her eyes. Her mother reminds Dan-bi of Eunchae in a way. "Kkura-unnie wanted to come, but she had to do a few things before our debut and the rest of the girls are enjoying their day off." She explained. 

Before her mom could say anything a voice came from the living room.

"Yah, is that the Mun-eo I hear?" She heard a voice coming from the living room which made Dani smiled. 

"Unnie!" Then Dan-bi ran to her sister and gave her a hug. "Unnie, how's the baby?" Dan-bi felt her stomach.

"Dani, every time you're here, you always ask about the baby. Why now ask how I'm doing? Your beautiful and pregnant sister." She explained. 

Dani rolled her eyes. "Okay...Unnie." She emphasized. "How are you doing my beautiful and pregnant sister." She said with sarcasm

"There's my big ol genius!" Her sister patted her head. "The baby is doing good. He's still growing and is becoming very active. Especially now that he can hear his auntie's voice." She said with a smile. 

"Aigoo, I can't wait to meet you!" Dan-bi rubbed her sister's stomach. "Oh, by the way, I told my managers about the pregnancy." She explained. "I also gave mom and dad of their numbers just in case you go into labor early." She added. 

"Dani, I'm not due for another two months. You worry to much" Her sister said. 

"I know, I just like to be prepared is all." Dan-bi shrugged "Unnie, I'm all you got! So you better get used to me hovering!" Dani gave her sister a wink which made her laugh.