Chapter 9

Dennis's POV

My beautiful Mate is bouncing his sweet ass up and down, hitting my thighs each time. His sweet moans echoing off the walls of our new bedroom. His gorgeous body is bent backwards, showing me how much he's loving my cock in his tight ass. He's holding onto my thighs, with his hands behind him, his cock bouncing each time he hits my thighs.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful." I whisper, raking down his form with my fingertips.

He moans and drops his head backwards, leaving his glorious brunette hair to fall behind him. "Daddy." He moans, his form rolling with pleasure.

I grip his hips and hold him tightly to my own. I roll his hips slightly, and he gets the hint. He grinds his hips, helping my cock get his deepest parts. "Mmm, yeah, Baby. That's it. Ride Daddy's cock hard." I groan, loving the way my Mate feels.

He moans and rolls his hips, grinding hard. "Fuck, I'm going to cum, Daddy." He pants. He rolls his hips harder. "Please, Daddy?"

I groan and thrust hard. "Cum, Baby." I say, nearing my own climax. "Let me see you cum for me." I thrust upwards hard, hitting his prostate each time. He unravels quickly at my command, releasing all over my chest. "Fuck, you're gonna make Daddy cum!" I grit my teeth. I groan out my release into the condom. Seeing him cum for me is one of the hottest things I've ever seen. I love it every time.

He leans over and kisses me, as he pulls off my cock. He shifts his body to the side and makes my eyes widen. He starts licking my chest and abs, getting every drop of cum off my torso.

"Fucking hell, Baby." I groan, keeping eye contact with him. He's so goddamn beautiful, I can't handle it. I grab the back of his neck and pull him in for a deep kiss. I fucking love this man.

I pull away to sit up, but he pushes me back down and turns his body around, showing me his ass. His hole winking at me, I grip his beautiful cheeks and pull them apart, giving me a better view. He groans lowly and rolls my condom off, tying it and tossing it on the floor for now. He licks my cock clean before taking me in his mouth.

He bobs his head slowly at first, but then he picks up the pace. I groan and bring his cock to my own mouth. We tease each other with our tongues and I fondle his sac. He groans around me, sending sweet vibrations to my core.

Man, I love Heightened Time. Jasper moans to me. Our Mate is so talented and wonderful.

I moan around Parker's cock and feel his body shake with pleasure. He's close again. I know. I reply to Jasper. I feel my abdomen tighten and my legs clench. Fuck!

I'm so close, Daddy. Parker Mind-Links me.

Cum for me, Baby. I command, and just as I say, he cums down my throat. I swallow his load and pop his cock out of my mouth with a grin. "Do you want, Daddy's cum?" I tease him. He nods his head as best he can, still bobbing it up and down like a starved man attacking his first meal in days. I groan and hold his head down. "Yeah? You want Daddy's cum?" I thrust upward. I groan feeling him swallow around me. "Then take it!" I growl, tightening my grip in his hair. "Take it like a good boy." I cum deep in his throat, feeling him swallow my load makes it so much sweeter. "Fuck, yeah, Baby." I moan, thrusting softly. His throat milks every drop, as he swallows multiple times. As soon as the last drop is down his throat, I release his head and he comes up gasping. "Oh, fuck. I'm sorry Baby." I murmur, feeling bad for choking him.

"I'm not." He rasps.

Fuck, that's hot. I bite my lip.

"You think that's hot, just you wait, Daddy." He winks at me. "I'll show you hot."