Chapter 6

Parker's POV

Dennis's hands are rough but gentle as he puts me down on the ground. His kisses are heaven. His body, a dream. I close my eyes and lose myself in the sensations.

"Hey." He says, his lips right on my ear. "I want to see your beautiful eyes." He kisses my neck. "I want to hear your beautiful sounds." His lips travel down my torso. "And don't you even think of muffling yourself."

I moan loudly, loving this attention. "Yes, Daddy." I sigh as his lips find the tip of my cock, waiting for his warm mouth.

His hands grip my hips tighter. "Fuck, I love it when you call me that." He grins up at me. He takes all of me in his mouth, making me gasp loudly.

"Fuck! Ah! Your mouth is so warm, Daddy!" I moan.

He just grins around my cock and bobs his head a few more times, my climax building. Just as I'm about to cum he pops his mouth off of me. I frown at him.

"Aw, what's the matter, Dumpling?" He teases, his fingers traveling to my ass.

"I want to cum." I huff, then gasp as he inserts a finger.

He hums while thrusting his finger in and out of me, adding another finger. "Are you sure you deserve to, Baby Boy?"

Fuck, this man! Matthias pants. Goddess, he's so fucking hot!

I know! I whimper. I nod at Dennis.

"Oh? Why is that, Dumpling?" He teases as he adds another finger, bringing it up to four.

"Haa, fuck!" I yell. "I f-found this s-spot." I moan as his fingers thrust in and out of me.

"That is a good point." He says as he shifts above me until his face is level with mine. "Let me see you cum for me, slut." He growls.

And I can't even wait a second, cumming all over myself with a loud moan. My eyes are rolling and his fingers leave my loosened hole.

"Such a good boy." He whispers in my ear. He takes a condom from his pants pocket and rolls it on, keeping eye contact with me the whole time. He slowly pushes in, a low groan escaping his mouth. "Fuck, Park. You feel so fucking good." His hands travel down my body and land on my hips.

I roll my hips, taking him in deeper. I moan and reach up to pull him down into a heated kiss. "So do you, Daddy." I smirk at him.

He groans and thrusts harder. "Who do you belong to, Parker?" He asks, his movements getting rougher and faster.

"You, Daddy." I moan. "I'm all yours. Forever."

His mouth latches onto my neck, and I feel his teeth on my skin.

"Mark me. Please." I moan. I'm rewarded with his canines piercing my neck, making me see white. I think I'm moaning too loud, because he brings a hand up and covers my mouth.

After a few moments, he retracts his canines and licks the wound closed. "Fuck, Baby. I think that was your loudest orgasm." He chuckles. His hips are still rolling into me. "Now." He whispers. "I want you to Mark me, Baby." He extends his neck for me to Mark him. "Please."

I lean up a little and kiss his neck. Then I lick it before extending my own canines. His moan is loud and low as he fills the condom inside me. The taste of blood floods my mouth. I retract my teeth and lick the wound closed. When I pull back, I see a beautiful Mark forming around the puncture marks. A beautiful silhouetted skyline with my initials appears on his neck, and I can't help but gasp in awe. I run my fingers over it, making him shiver slightly.