[S2] Rumor has it that they had xxx through the bay window of a hotel suite...

Start from the beginning

"I just went to the toilet, sorry."

"It's okay." Shen Mi shook his head, "Let's go in."

"You." Shen Mi's body stiffened. His shoulders were held by Xi Zelun, who lowered his head and said in his ear: "Relax, there are paparazzi taking pictures from behind."

Except for the year when he first debuted, Shen Mi has never been followed by paparazzi. Sometimes he likes to be followed by paparazzi, which means that he is still popular.

He leaned against Xi Zelun obediently, and the latter actually kissed his face like this!

"Is this also part of the process of creating scandals?" Shen Mi was confused.

"The protagonists of pornographic dramas are all like this. In several pornographic dramas, the actors even stay in rooms outside the drama to stir up scandals. It's nothing for us to kiss and hug each other."

Shen Mi nodded in understanding, followed him to finish lunch, and then was taken to watch a movie, stroll around the mall, and then have dinner.

He drank a little more red wine during dinner, and was completely drunk at this time. Xi Zelun half-carried him and opened a double room, and entered the room with Shen Mi under the paparazzi's lens.

"Want to take a shower?"

Shen Mi nodded dizzily. After drinking, his body became sweaty easily and felt sticky and uncomfortable. Xi Zelun took off all his clothes without much effort.

"Senior, you are so beautiful." Xi Zelun hugged him, moved his hand to his chest, grabbed one of his breasts and played with it.

Shen Mi was just a little drunk, but not unconscious. He pushed Xi Zelun away, shook his head and said, "We're not filming, don't touch me..."

"We are hyping up the scandal. To stir up the scandal, we have to do sex off-screen. There are paparazzi opposite our suite. Later I will press you against the bay window and fuck you, and let them take the photos and send them out."

Xi Zelun's words made Shen Mi feel embarrassed. What was even more terrible was that when he thought about being fucked by the other party, his little pussy squirmed and leaked.

"Take a shower first." Shen Mi reluctantly agreed. Anyway, Xi Zelun did a great job, so he was not at loss.

Shen Mi drank and became more tired during sex. Xi Zelun thought that he would fuck him just once tonight, so he didn't do anything else in the bathroom. At most, he would pick at Shen Mi's pussy until his eyes turned red, and then he fucked him. Wrapped in a bath towel and carried out.

"Well..." Shen Mi raised his head and accepted the other party's deep kiss obediently. His bath towel gradually slipped off, revealing his fair flesh. His breasts were kneaded and played by the man. A hand invaded between his legs, and his hole was touched by fingers. Teasing him slowly.

"Zelun..." His voice was lingering and full of dependence, and Xi Zelun's Adam's apple moved, "Senior..."

After drinking, Shen Mi opened up a lot. He boldly touched Xi Zelun's crotch with his hand and stared at it. After touching it, he pulled down the zipper of the pants and took out the big dick in the underwear, "I want this."

Xi Zelun didn't expect the drunk Shen Mi to be so unrestrained and free-spirited, he had evil intentions and said deliberately: "If you want it, you have to get it yourself. Senior can make me hard, and then I can send it to senior's body to make you happy." "

"Once it gets hard, it's mine?"

"Yes."

Shen Mi got up from his arms, knelt down to face Xi Zelun, then lowered his head to his crotch, opened his mouth and took the big, limp thing into his mouth.