Content Warning/Introduction

Hello lovely readers,

"Scorching Love" it is my first book on Wattpad. I started to publish it on another platform, which was shut down earlier this year. So here I am with an edited version of the book. I hope that you will enjoy
Juliana's journey...

I'm very grateful that you gave my book a chance. Be lenient and patient with me as I am relatively new at writing for larger audiences.

It is a (very) graphic novel. There are sometimes very detailed depictions of child abuse, violence, racism, colourism, death, mental illness, dubious consent, vulgar language, gaslighting, adultery, rape, molestation, mental disorder, gore, bdsm, etc. ...

I will say it once and for all, I do not condone any of the triggering behaviours, thoughts, or beliefs afore mentioned. The world can be brutal and merciless, and this is the way I want to and will tell this story, all my stories...

The book is for a mature audience only!

If this kind of content may trigger you, please kindly remove the book from your library. If you don't like the story, please kindly leave without spreading negativity.
Disrespect won't be tolerated. Constructive criticism is always welcomed.

Now that I dutifully did my job and warned you about the content and triggers, I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders (phew).

I don't own any pictures in my book. They are the property of their rightful owners.

Reading comments on Wattpad is one of my guilty pleasures. I must confess that I'm MORE than eager to read your comments (squeal, wink, wink)! They can be so spicy; so quick-witted!!!
Don't hold back, but again, please treat my book, my characters, and myself with respect!

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to existing persons is pure coincidence.

Plagiarism is prohibited and will be punished accordingly (growl)!
Please don't forget to vote!

Your Lady Kiki