"You could be-"

"The name's Flynn Rider" he did something with his face

"Ok...?"

"You know, The Flynn Rider!"

"Um..."

"Ugh Married to Rapunzel"

"Ohhhh." I said finally realizing who he was " I thought she was married to Eugene Fitzherbert?"

"Of course she tells everyone my real name. I thought she was finally letting up on that name and it was just between us." He started pacing and throwing his hands up. "Can never tell your wife anything in confidence."

"Oh by the way your wife is stunning mate." I told him thinking about how beautiful she is.

"Hey!" he looked at me with rage "I know." he smiled "I mean don't talk about my wife."

"Just giving credit where is due." I said with my hand and hook up in surrender. "Anyway where is this Sofia person?"

"I wanted to know too..."

"Oh you're getting.." What's the word Gil says? "There-apy?"

"Therapy yeah" He said. "Well maybe I can help you out"

"I don't even know you" I told him

"It's always best to talk to someone even if it's a stranger" He said

"Yeah whatever" I said as I sat in the couch and he sat in the chair.

"So what's on your mind." He asked

I can't believe I'm actually going to talk to him

"Um well as you know from my last name I am a villain kid." He nodded "Well it's honestly hard to adjust to where we are. There are actually people willing to help me if I ask. There's fresh food, nice rooms, school without beatings, and I'm away from my Dad."

"Ok let's take it one thing at a time." He said as I nodded. "First your last name, Hook, yes I know you're a villain kid because of that but has anyone treated you differently for being a villain kid here?"

"A little bit." I looked down "Only a few people really care but everyone else has been really nice about it."

"And how does that make you feel?"

"I can deal with a few people not liking me. I mean a lot of people hated me back on isle and I thought it was always because of jealousy but here it's like it's because I'm an outsider and because of what my dad did. But Even Wendy and Peter have been really nice to me. They said I could come with them on adventures whenever and I guess that makes me feel a lot better."

"That's a step." He said "As you know not everyone is going to like you in this world but it's up to you if you let it get to you. You have the opportunity to make your life better and if you give that away then you will wonder where you could've been the rest of your life." I thought about his words and stayed silent."Do you know my story?" I nodded my head. "So you know I used to be a thief and had a bounty on my head until my wife changed my life?" I nodded "Well what you probably don't know is that when I met Rapunzel, my plan was to drop her off somewhere because I wanted the crown that she had hidden from me." I looked at him shocked. "But I fell in love and realized that I didn't want to be a thief anymore. I wanted more for my life than just running away."

"So what are you saying?"

"I'm saying that it's up to you." I nodded. Life is hard but I shouldn't just give up because one thing isn't going right. "Now, I'm going to skip the adjusting here because I have someone who can help you later but let's talk about your dad."