Here’s where my deduction comes in.

It seems like Seo Hoyun… persuaded them.

Moreover, Seo Hoyun didn’t choose the rebellion after some incident post-“Second Chance.”

Here’s the evidence:

(“Ocean Train” Seo Hoyun’s subconscious phrase – “Eventually, you’re meant to come my way”)

(“Yes, We can definitely kill this light, Overturn everything, change the game.”)

As the lyrics suggest, Seo Hoyun was planning to change the entire game from the beginning.]

The video then closes up on Seo Hoyun, helped by Kang Ichae, coming out after ramming a sports car into a transport vehicle.

[Seong Jiwon and Kim Seonghyeon were persuaded by him and were getting ready. Seong Jiwon runs out to find someone, and Kim Seonghyeon seems to be preparing to overthrow the palace, setting up explosives.

And when everything explodes, Seo Hoyun and Kang Ichae leisurely walk through the chaos of the palace corridors.

It’s the success of the rebellion.

“Kill the Lights” signifies killing the artificial light of the government forces and heralding the light of a new dawn.]

Seo Hoyun walking on a red carpet appeared.

[But even after the successful rebellion, Seo Hoyun seemed unfazed, as if the rebellion was just a means to an end.

Here, he slowly brushes past the paintings of trump cards representing each member.

And in the end, our regressor Seong Jiwon finally finds someone.

The Dawn’s youngest, the Joker Jeong Dajun.]

A scene of Seong Jiwon, breathing shakily and raising a gun, was captured and appeared on the screen.

[Wait a minute, why is Seong Jiwon shooting at Jeong Dajun? No, beep-beep, Seong Jiwon really cherishes Jeong Dajun, right??

Maybe we… took this post-apocalyptic setting for granted.

Why is The Dawn’s world post-apocalyptic in the first place?

Who destroyed this world before?

The cause of all this, that’s right….]

A painting of the Joker, overturned in paint, shines above Seo Hoyun’s head.

[RAVAGER, the destroyer of this world, Jeong Dajun.]

Jeong Dajun is reflected in Seong Jiwon’s wavering eyes, and at the moment Jeong Dajun’s lips quiver, a gunshot resonates.

[…Including Seong Jiwon, all the members have captured Jeong Dajun, the reason for the world’s downfall. The final shot is fired, but since it doesn’t show Jeong Dajun falling, it’s unclear if he really died.]

With all the clues organized, the music video interpretation YouTuber let out a deep sigh.

[This… There’s a rumor that it’s not a trilogy but a pentalogy. Whether this is the end or there’s more to come, we’ll have to wait and see.

Whether Seong Jiwon really killed Jeong Dajun, why Kang Ichae helped Seo Hoyun, and what exactly is Seo Hoyun thinking after the successful rebellion….

Well, anyway, the conclusion is?]

The YouTuber deliberately let out an artificial laugh.

[…Daepaseong really did a great job this time.]