"Turn around" I commanded, still not looking at her. I snapped the necklace off her neck and put the one I got around her neck. My finger tips brushed against her skin and there, I felt and saw her body shiver under my touch.

 My finger tips brushed against her skin and there, I felt and saw her body shiver under my touch

All through the ride my eyes were stuck to the bracelet that was locked around my wrist. My head still couldn't wrap around his heart warming and sweet gestures, instead it made my feelings for him more deep.

In the picturesque city of Luxembourg, the snowy morning added an extra touch of magic to the already charming streets. We stepped out of the car and into the snowy morning air then we were greeted by a cozy, elegant restaurant, its windows aglow with warm light.

Snowflakes fell softly around, dusting my shoulders with flecks of white. The restaurant's facade was adorned with garlands of evergreen, adding a touch of holiday cheer. A soft wintry breeze enveloped my skin, making me shiver slightly.

He took my hand and led us towards the restaurant door, the warmth of his touch a welcome relief from the cold.

As we stepped inside, the cozy interior of the restaurant welcomed us with open arms. The soft glow of the fireplace casts a warm light, creating a cozy and intimate setting.

The waitstaff, dressed in a professional attire, greeted us with a friendly smile and guided us to a table.

We sat down at a table near the window, gazing out at the snowy scene beyond then waiter comes over and asked for our orders.

"Smoked salmon and creamed cheese omelette along with a glass of orange juice" I gave my orders and she wrote it down in her pad.

"What about you sir?"

"Same with hers" she nodded with a polite smile and left. Silence hung in our midst for a while until i broke it.

"Why did you get this for me Russo?" I asked in a hush tone.

"Is that the 'thank you' I deserve Regina?" He corked a brow, the simple action was strong enough to arouse my hormones.

"I..I'm sorry I... his deep chuckle cut me short from my statement and I stared at the masterpiece in awe.

"You need to relax Mi amorè, anyways are you sure you want to know the answer to that?" His voice was a whisper, sending a shiver down my spine. The room grew dimmer as he leaned in closer, his eyes gleaming with a mysterious allure. I could feel the air thick with anticipation as his words hung in the air, each syllable dripping with intrigue. My heart raced, eager to satisfy my curiosity.

I couldn't help but wonder what he was about to say. Did I really want to know his reason? Or was it just a harmless bit of information? I hesitated, not sure if i was ready to hear what he had to say. But I couldn't deny the curiosity that was burning inside of me.

"Go ahead," i said, my voice quivering slightly. A sly smirk graced his lips and he shook his head.

"I'm not going to tell you," he said, his voice filled with mischievousness. His eyes twinkled with a mysterious gleam, leaving me curious. It was as if he held a secret so captivating that he couldn't resist teasing me. The air crackled with anticipation as I tried to coax the answer out of him, but he remained steadfast in his refusal.

I knew I couldn't do anything to get it out from him so i let it slide and brought up another conversation.

"Why did you say she was your girlfriend?" he shot his brow up, confusion dancing in his irises.

"What?"

"Why did you tell me Camila was your girlfriend, four years ago" he was still for a while and the emotions in eyes appeared to be on standby, while they traveled back in time. Recognition flashed in his eyes and a genuine small played on his face.

"Even if I told you, you wouldn't believe me but be rest assured you'll get to know the answers to all the questions in your head"

I wouldn't ignore how frustrated and pissed I was at his mysteriousness but I pushed my curiosity to the back of my head and respected his decision of not wanting to let me know.

"Fine, I'll play along. For now." I narrowed my eyes at him.

" I narrowed my eyes at him