But as the reality of her situation came crashing back down on her, Kiara knew that she had to push those thoughts aside and focus on her marriage with Sid.

"But how am I so drawn to a man I just met few times, he's enchanting my mind." Kiara's heart raced for conclusions.

— The next day, Kiara went to the beach alone, hoping to clear her mind and forget about the thoughts of Hrithik that had been consuming her, she spend the whole day with Sid trying to cope her desires with him, they spent time together for the remaining days together, Kiara tried her best to avoid even looking at Hrithik when she was with Sid, she didn't leave him a time either. It was getting to the last evening of their holidays, Sid had to take his meetings in their room, so she decided to go out watch the sunset alone.

But as fate would have it, Hrithik was there too when she walked to the beach. He approached her with a confident stride, his eyes fixed on hers.

"Hello again, Kiara," he said with a smile.

Kiara tried to keep her distance, but something about Hrithik drew her in.

"Hi, Hrithik," she replied, feeling her heart race as he got closer.

They talked for a while, and Kiara found herself laughing at his jokes and enjoying his company. As the sun began to set over the horizon, Hrithik suggested they take a walk along the beach. Kiara hesitated, knowing that it wasn't appropriate for a married woman to be alone with another man and it was getting dark. But as she looked into Hrithik's piercing gaze, all of her inhibitions faded away. It was like he knew what she wanted.

She took his hand, and they strolled along the shoreline, the cool water lapping at their feet. As they walked, Kiara found herself forgetting about her husband, forgetting about the world around her.

All she could focus on was Hrithik, and the way his hand felt in hers. As they reached a secluded part of the beach, Hrithik stopped and turned to face her.

"Kiara," he said, his voice low and husky. " Kiara... I can't hold any longer," Hrithik pulled her close by her waist, "We both wants this admit it."

Kiara's heart skipped a beat. She knew that she shouldn't be having these feelings, but she couldn't deny the attraction she felt towards Hrithik.

"Hrithik... I...I don't know what to say," she stammered, feeling her cheeks flush with embarrassment. Hrithik pressed her closer, his eyes locking onto hers.

"Just tell me how you feel," he whispered.

His breath hot against her cheek. Kiara was lost in his gaze, her mind clouded with desire. She didn't know how to express the feelings that were swirling inside her, so instead she leaned in and kissed him deeply. In that moment, all of her fears and inhibitions melted away.

She was lost in a world of passion and desire, and nothing else mattered. His hand pulled her deep by her name, eating her lips with such intensity, his touch was making her wet already, she never felt this way from anyone before, her hands roamed through his hair, as his hand landed on her soft curves of her ass cheeks squeezing it up, making her moan into his mouth.

Hrithik's lips responded eagerly to Kiara's kiss, and he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close. As they kissed, Kiara felt her desire for him intensifying.
She wanted him more than anything she had ever wanted before. Breaking the kiss, Kiara looked deep into Hrithik's eyes.

"I don't know what's come over me," she whispered.

"I shouldn't be doing this. I'm married."

Hrithik leaned in and brushed his lips against her ear. "But you want me, don't you?" he murmured. Kiara's breath caught in her throat as Hrithik's words sent a jolt of electricity through her body.