chap 8 - touch

♪My space♪

Hi po, thanks again for reading. you can message me or comment for any suggestion. and if you can see a little star button with the word VOTE, and you click that for me, you will be lucky! hahah. Enjoy reading BM.

♠----------------------♠

Suddenly, his phone ring. Oh shit! What a good timing. I slowly regain my sanity and break his contact on me. We were both panting and and trying to catch our breath.

"So i guess, we're truce. Just a sec baby." Pumunta sya sa CR ng room ko to answer his phone.

What's so important about that call and mukang confidential? Dahil curios ako, dahan dahan akong pumunta sa CR at idinikit yung tenga ko sa pinto. He's mumbling, ang hina nya magsalita at parang galit pa. I heard about next week, Anong meron next week?

Biglang bumukas yung pinto at sumubsob ako sa chest nya, Aw! nakakahiya! nahuli nya kong nakikinig!

"H-hey" i said.

'Are you trying to peep on me babe?"

"Ano ka! akala mo naman ang sexy mo para silipan ka, ano ka chicks?"

"Why? Are you not convinced? you can just ask me you know. I can strip in front of you" he said in a seductive voice.

I gulp, bakit parang uminit dito sa kwarto ko? bukas naman yung aircon? I can feel my face feels a little warm.

"Bakit nagbblush ka?"

"H-hindi no!"

"Gusto mo sasayaw pa ko while stripping in front of you, you want that?"

I unconsciously nod, nung napansin kong nag nod ako, bigla akong umiling. Hinihipnotize ata ako nito eh!

"Ewan! tigilan mo ko!"

"Ahahaha! your body tells me a different thing, you want me to start now?"

Lumapit sya sakin at hinaplos yung buhok kong hanggang bewang, while kissing the end of it, nahihirapan akong huminga...

"But you can't touch me... you should never touch me or any part of my body while i am stripping. Because if you do, i won't be able to control myself of wanting to touch you too. Which i am restraining myself a long time now, and i am on the edge." he said in a husky voice.

Shit!.... i am feeling something different with my body. nasa likod ko sya while he's touching both my arms and sliding his hand up and down in a slow and seductive motion.

"I want to feast on you after our wedding. which is a month from now..... and i can't wait"

Okay na eh, nahuhulog na ko sa bitag mo, gusto ko ng mapanuod kang magstrip, kaso binanggit mo pa yung wedding.

"What?! Who set that and why i wasn't informed at all!" eto nanaman sila, kung nuon okay lang na paandarin nila yung buhay ko. That's not the case now.

"I'll be advising you, which i just did"

"Wow! salamat sa one month notice mo ah!, besides, i want to disagree on the wedding. I want out of it!. pumayag ako sa wedding, oo, but that was before. People change and so do i. Hindi na ako yung oo lang na oo kay Dad, i want my own decision, i want my own voice, i want my life to be mine!"

" i got your point babe, and i won't stop you to become you. I can deal with your changes too. But OUR wedding will still happen, WHETHER you like it or NOT. " With emphasize on those words.

He walk towards the door but stop midway.

"And also, do not try to be a runaway bride, because i am telling you now, if i have to lock you into your room and if i have to tie you on your bed, as much as i don't want to do that. I will. "

With that, he walked out.

Grr! ano ba kasing nagustuhan nya sakin? I am insecure, jealous and hateful sa kanya. Muka naman andaming babaeng nagkakandarapa sa kanya. It's a lie na wala pa syang nakakarelasyon ever? Come to think of it, i know very little about him. Well, i never try to get to know him. But somehow.... i am curious....who Brayden Hart really is.