Chapter 33

"Tae! Can you change area's diaper babe? I'm cooking lunch." Jungkook shouted from the kitchen making his husband groan who was busy watching golf with the kids. 

"Okay!" Ravenette yelled back and went towards the wailing baby inside the crib.

He was changing her diapers but aera kept crying.

"Why my Lil princess is crying? Hmm... My angel... My choco pie...shhh! My strawberry cupcake..." The older tries to hush his daughter by making funny faces but nothing seems to be working.

He successfully changed the diaper but aera was still crying but the tiny girl abruptly stopped when she heard a very familiar voice.

"Is anyone home?" Seo Joon entered holding so many bags in his hands, probably gifts as gukkie and junghyun ran towards their uncle.

"Uncle!!!" 

"Hello, my champions. Where are your eomma and appa?" Seo Joon asked picking up both kids in each arm. 

"Hyung!?" Taehyung voiced from the corner.

"Hey, bro. How are you doing?" Seo Joon asked walking towards Ravenette with two fluff balls in his arms.

"I'm good but looks like someone here missed you more than us." Taehyung responded picking up his princess who was whining and making grabby hands towards his favorite uncle.

"Alright... Here take this impatient bear first. She's being so grumpy today." Seo Joon chuckled keeping the kid's feet back on the ground and gently held aera who started giggling as soon as the other male snuggle her close to his chest.

Taehyung pouted making faces.

"She likes you even more than me." Seo Joon laughed a little at Ravenette's cute little jealousy.

"Oh! Hyung! When did you come back from America?" Jungkook voiced coming out of the kitchen, only to see seo Joon with their angel and his husband pouting on the side with kids making fun of their dad.

"Just today morning." The oldest between them answered.

"What's going on?" Younger quizzed wiping his hands on the apron as he just completed preparing lunch.

"Nothing, your husband got a little jealous when aera stopped crying after I held her." The elder man teased while playing with a baby girl.

"Come on, tae. Stop being a big baby and help me set the table and Hyung, come... Lunch is ready." Brunette said disappearing into the kitchen.

The family had a great lunch together as seo Joon announced that he had cleared his business trip schedules so he is going to relax for a while. Taehyung offered him to stay at their house but seo Joon refused as he has his own home in Seoul too.

They chatted till the afternoon and after, seo joon departed. Jungkook also has plans with their wifey group. they are going on shopping together so taehyung has to take care of the kids in his wife's absence. If as a wife you've given this task to your own husband then he would have Grumbled in frustration but not taehyung, he loves kids so he is always to have some father time with his kids. 

"Bye babies. Take care of yourself and don't trouble your daddy too much. I'll be back before seven and honey, call me if something happens okay... Love you... Bye!" Jungkook waved giving a soft peck on his husband's lips before leaving.

"Bye, baby. Drive safe and have fun." Ravenette yelled waving with the kids.

The trio came back inside and taehyung saw jungie and gukkie dozing off so he picked them up and laid them down on their beds in their room. Kids played all day with their uncle, they must be exhausted and his Angel is also sleeping soundly so being bored, taehyung walked to see his collection of cars.