Chapter 19

Jungkook was in his office when he received a call from an unknown number. He just ignored thinking it might be wrong numbers or prank calls but the buzzing of continuous calls were disturbing his so-called desk mates so he went outside to take a call.

"Hello, who's this?" Younger asked annoyingly.

'hey, baby...'  

Brunette froze on his spot with wide eyes, chilling shock raises tiny hair at the back of his neck as younger visibly started to tremble. 

'Don't forget to breathe, love... We have yet to meet.' 

Jungkook's knees started to quiver at the mention of the meeting.

'I'm coming soon baby, be ready because this time I won't leave until..... I hope you got it. Bye~' 

The call disconnected and the younger's legs gave out not being able to carry the weight of his body, that's how much heavy jungkook was feeling. 

Tears have long started to stream painting his soft chubby cheeks and button nose red. Younger presently started weeping pretty badly at the point anyone inside the office can hear and hobi did hear so the red-haired male hurriedly walked to the crying figure on the floor.

"Jungkook! Oh my god, why are you crying kookie? Has anyone tried to bully you if someone did then I'm going to make sure they lose their jobs." Hoseok recited comforting the younger but the sobbing male wasn't calming down, it only worsens so hobi had to take jungkook into his office from the back side.

The worried male settled the wailing boy on the couch inside his office.

"Kook, if you won't tell how am I supposed to help you? Please tell me why are you crying so much. I'm getting worried now." Sunshine male tried to console his best friend but other wasn't calming down which made the red-haired more anxious.

"Do you want me to call taehyung?" Hobi asked pulling his phone out but younger immediately grabbed his both hands before he can even unlock his phone.

Jungkook only shook his head in denial. Water still spilling non-stop out of his pretty galaxy orifices.

"Then tell me the reason for your crying" older male wasn't having it, he determined to know the reason behind his best friend's sudden breakdown.

"H-hyung, please... T-take me t-to j-jin Hyung." 

Brunette cried demanding to take him to his favorite hyung's house and hobi didn't question further seeing his friend in such a weak state. he ordered his driver to take jungkook to seokjin's house as he can't leave the office during working hours but before leaving he made jungkook promise to tell him everything the next day which brunette agreed as he wanted nothing but to reach his jin hyung right now.

The driver dropped the sniffing male at Kim's house and the younger hastily ran to the door, continuously Ringing the doorbell.

"Yah! Who's there!? Do you have a death wish? If you broke my doorbel-.... Oh koo, wait...-are you crying?" 

As soon as seokjin open the door still ranting for doorbell when he discovered the least expected person on his door at this hour. Jungkook began to sob again which caught jin's attention and he immediately pulled the younger inside before embracing the smaller in a warm comforting hug.

"Hey, hey... Shh... jungkookie. Relax." Purple head male soothed the other in his motherly warmth and it seemed to work as the crying bunny finally stopped weeping.

"Koo, what happened? Why are you crying like this? Did that idiot tiger do something, I'm going to smack his alien brain with my pink slippers if he did."