Taehyung jogged inside and returned with his laptop. He send important data to Eun-woo as the pink-haired male began to scan every little detail.

"Yoongi, can you check the deals, stakeholders and customers background data, maybe one of them has helped yugyeom in this game. I'll check the company's internal financial data and namjoon get the list of the people who made deals in the month of taehyung's bankruptcy." Eunwoo instructed as namjoon and yoongi got to their given works.

Taehyung was answering their questions between. 

They didn't even realise how much time passed to find even a tiny hint from Tae's company because yugyeom's side was all crystal clear.

Namjoon sighed keeping the list over the table with a disappointed look.

"Eun, there's no one new who made deal with Tae's company in that particular month, everyone is taehyung's old and trusted business partner." Silver-haired acquainted.

"Same here, nothing suspicious with stakeholders or dealers or customers, their data's are clear-cut." Yoongi spoke shutting taehyung's laptop.

Ravenette seems stressed by now. He was about to tell everyone to shut it but eunwoo's high-pitched voice stopped him.

"I find it! Bro I fucking find it!" 

"What? What did you find?" Namjoon leaned towards the screen pink-haired was so concentrated on.

"Tae, they messed with your company's accounting data. Look here... Someone was playing smart with all the money you had stocked in whatever form but they have a pretty good idea about all your accounting department including your net worth." Eunwoo enlightened the older who kept looking at the screen with pointed gazes.

"Fuck! They have messed it up real bad, look at all those fake numbers the accounting department is showing while the original amount keeps dropping down. I swear to god, it has to be someone old, who knows everything about your company and personal properties, dude." Yoongi dotted in as namjoon and Eun-woo agreed.

"Yeah, tae. That's someone well known's work. There's no way an outsider or newcomer can get such personal information about your company or personal life." Eunwoo declared staring at the frowned man.

"I don't really have any suspects because all my old employees and partners who know both my personal and professional life are only Mr.park and his sons." 

"You mean, Hyung-Sik and woo-sik?" Namjoon quizzed at which Ravenette nodded.

"Hmm, but they're our university friends guys why would they do such a thing to tae when they were the ones to offer help to taehyung when he needed a decent job." Min haired male interrogated not finding anything to doubt their old friends.

"Yeah, we were like Bro's and they really supported taehyung." Gray-haired admitted.

"Then there's no suspect left because no one can get such deep information of any company without having a high position or good personal relations with taehyung." Eunwoo recited.

Taehyung leaned his back on the chair while pinching the bridge of his nose. His brain was a mess, Ravenette doesn't know who to trust and who to doubt anymore. The thought of someone close to him having been involved in such a crime is alone making his fatigue worse.

"Even if we show this account data to a court, they will still ask for the one who messed with it so again, the case will be kept on pause until the suspect has been found and that's gonna take a long long time if Seoul police department earned that case." Namjoon uttered stating the truth.

"Yeah but let's not lose hope yet, I have someone who can help us with this, I'll talk to him and then tell you whatever we can find." Eunwoo cheered everyone before their wives called them for dinner.