"Officer! Please let my husband go. He can't do something so low. I trust him, he will never do such a thing. You must have been mistaken." Jungkook was eagerly trying to explain the officer but he only shook his head.

"Sorry, Mrs.kim but the lady has already filed the complaint and she also have heavy proof against your husband. We can't do anything. We suggest you to manage a good advocate." The officer responded and walked away while the younger stood there thinking about what to do when his husband's voice heaved him out of his daze.

"Koo! Please, baby, listen. I didn't do anything, I swear on our kids... I didn't do it." Taehyung pleaded gripping the bars of the cell as his wife approached him.

"I know, tae. I know. My husband can never do such a thing. I trust you. Don't worry I have already called jin and namjoon hyung they'll be reaching here at any moment. Please stay strong. I'm here for you okay." Jungkook eased his anxious husband while holding his hands between the bars.

"Tae, how did this happen? And who filed a complaint against you?" Jungkook asked thinking who could do such a vole thing to his husband.

"It was mina's secretary. Her name is Suzy. She invited me to have lunch with her so we were on our way to the office's cafeteria when halfway, she suddenly pulled me by my collar and started acting like I was forcing myself on her. I tried to get her off of me but she started ripping her clothes off while holding my hands that's when a few people from the office ran hearing all this... they saw everything and they thought I was really trying to..." Taehyung sighed explaining everything to his wife who comforted older by brushing his locks from his eyes.

They were having a moment when Ravenette heard a low whistle behind him, he wasn't alone in the cell. There were people in the cell and Other people with him weren't as innocent as him, most probably minor criminals. Taehyung looked back and saw how men were eyeing his wife with such a the vulgarity.

"Baby, go and sit over there. Come here when jin Hyung and namjoon will arrive. Okay." Ravenette said kissing the younger's knuckles holding iron bars as the brunette conceded without any argument.

Shortly, older Kim couple showed up with tension written all over the couple's faces.

"Jungkookie!... Oh my god! Tae... How did this happen?" Jin questioned panicking when he looked at younger sitting on the bench in a corner while Ravenette standing in one of the cells.

Namjoon approached taehyung and the four of them had a serious discussion.

"How can they just put anyone in the cell without an arrest warrant? Even if they have evidence they can't put taehyung in jail, they can only put him on watch." Seokjin outraged with an irritated face while his husband and other couple watched him in awe.

They didn't know that seokjin had also studied law so he knows everything about these systems.

"Oh, I almost forgot, jinnie also have a law degree."

The other two male nodded their heads before seokjin and namjoon went to talk with an officer who retain taehyung's case. Three of them argued about arresting an older at his workplace and then putting him in jail without any clear proof.

But unfortunately, officers didn't budge and told the trio to get an advocate only then they will be able to settle it, so the namjin couple soothed the other couple while jin had to force jungkook to come with him home.

"No Hyung, I won't go anywhere. My tae is all alone here." Younger contended.

"Jungkookie, don't worry about taehyung... Namjoon is going to stay here as he is gonna arrange an advocate for tae so they are going to have an investigation all night plus you are pregnant, Koo. Try to understand, you need rest and don't forget that your kids are still at jimin's place they'll get sick worried if none of you showed up." Seokjin tried to pursue the sulking brunette.