"Shh... No one is dying. I'm always here for you. I love you too my tiger, my hubby." Brunette adored his husband smooching long kisses over his shoulder and jaw. 

"Don't ever leave me, Koo and Please never give up on us." Older mumbled leaning his forehead over his wife's shoulder as younger kept caressing his messy raven locks.

"I will never. No matter what." 

Jungkook replied giving a final kiss over the older's tangled strands and ravenette buried his face in his favourite place, his wife's soft chest.

Taehyung looked so vulnerable so jungkook hold him with so much care.

We sometimes forget that man of the house is also a human, he also seeks comfort and warmth so it's a wife's duty to hold him in his weak times. He rightfully deserves a bit of pampering and never forget to show that he is truly appreciated in the house for his hard work.

Soon the couple parted with now grinning tiger, Who stole a lengthy peck from his bunny wife. 

Jungkook chuckled at the cute action of his husband while messing with his hair more. 

"By the way, you look so cute with such a round round tummy, Koo. My bear must be growing healthy inside his mommy's belly." Taehyung cooed brushing the smaller's big belly before slipping his raven head inside the younger's loose t-shirt.

"Tae! It tickles." Brunette giggled holding his hubby's head inside the fabric as older kept giving butterfly kisses over the stretched skin.

After a long giggling and kissing session older let go of his wife.

"What is troubling you, baby? Is that a notice from the bank?" 

Ravenette fell silent at the question as last day's scenario played in his mind. He can't tell his wife about mina's intention or he'll be worried in his pregnancy. Tae really doesn't like to lie or hide anything from his wife but he was in tight spot right now.

"And what about the deal you were going to propose to your boss for our company?" Brunette added making the male in front anxious.

"I did present the deal and my both boss said they will think about it so we have to wait till they decide an answer." Older responded while apologizing to the younger in his mind.

"Oh alright. But tae please don't take too much stress about it. I don't want you to drink uncontrollably ever again. Okay?" 

"Okay." 

•|•|•|•|

Taehyung left the home with a heavy heart and trafficked brain while younger was at home alone as junghyun is at school and gukkie at play school.

The brunette was busy reading a good storybook when his phone chime with message.

Unknown:

2 p.m. at KYG, in my office.

If you didn't come then you're husband will face the consequences. 

Okay baby, bye.

Jungkook stared at the text for long two minutes before moving to change into something decent and comfortable.

Younger didn't have a choice other than going as he didn't want anyone to get hurt so he made his way towards the place he hate the most.

At KYG group office building 📍:

Jungkook reached earlier than he expected so he waited in the waiting area with a scarf covering his face. People were passing him, workers, dealers, investors all kinds of people.