"Don't overwork yourself. Did you eat anything?" Brunette concerned.

'Umm ... Just a few snacks.'

"Hubby, can you please do other left work tomorrow? You've been skipping dinners for a week now, I'm worried about your health." 

'sorry baby but I have to finish this today and don't worry about me, I'll order something from the nearby restaurant.'

"No no don't. I'll come to your office with your dinner." Jungkook contended but Ravenette doesn't like the idea of his wife going outside at such an ungodly hour.

'No, Koo. Don't come, it's past ten. It won't be safe outside. Stay at home I'll try to complete my work early okay. No need to come, okay.' older restricted the idea and promised to come home earlier.

"Okay. If you get too late then don't forget to order and eat. I love you." 

'I love you too, darling.'

Younger disconnected the line and watched his children fill their stomachs at their heart's content. Brunette glowed smooching both kid's heads before giving them a ice cream as a reward for finishing all the Veggies on a plate.

Younger let kids watch TV for half an hour before tucking them into a bed.

"Mumma..." The whining of the youngest halted him on his steps.

"Sleep, gukkie. Mommy has dishes to do and your appa will come in a few minutes-"

But the youngest being the stubborn kid didn't have it and started wailing loudly making his mother sigh.

"Gukkie, my bunny... Mumma will come to you after doing the dishes okay. Now, stop crying bubba... Shh..." Jungkook hushed his son picking him up but now the little bunny wasn't letting him go so he end up on the living room couch, breastfeeding his almost four-year-old kid.

Jungkook was tired and sleepy but he didn't want to fall asleep until his husband comes home so he stayed awake with his mind drifting off into the past.

He remembers how he and taehyung went to court next day to bond for eternity and he was goad for that step till today just because if he hadn't married older the following day then his parents would have forcefully taken him away from taehyung to marry his ex childhood friend.

Younger's orifices replenished with pure disgust and hate, at the memory of his childhood friend a.k.a Kim yugyeom. The reason for his family's suffering. The person whom he once trusted and considered one of the most important people in his life, gave him the title of a best friend... But that most valued individual in his life became the reason for his hardships. Kim yugyeom destroy his happiness but he still didn't give up and fought through everything yugyeom threw at his family to break them.

The day after they get court married, his father contacted him and begged him to come back, even going as far as manipulating and blackmailing him emotionally but younger didn't budge, not when he has now his husband by his side so he rejected his parents right on their faces.

But jungkook wasn't mindful that his ex-best friend who has been obsessed with him wasn't going to stop soon.

Yugyeom had proposed to brunette several times since younger reached his legal age but jungkook turned down his every single proposal reasoning that he never saw yugyeom more than a friend and this alone made the other male's blood turn into a color of midnight. Yugyeom couldn't take the rejection and started to become obsessed with the idea of possessing younger for a lifetime. He became so obsessed that he couldn't leave jungkook alone for a split second and this made brunette irritated to the edge, so he broke the friendship and changed his high school. From then onwards, yugyeom and jungkook never faced each other as the other male's parents took him to America.