Ravenette's words were snipped by the harsh yell of jungkook's father.

"A mere orphan like you can never have my son! Now get out of my sights before I call guards!" Mr.jeon boomed and older knew there was no hope anymore.

"Dad! Now it's enough! If he leaves today then remember your son will also leave with him. I don't get why you're behaving like this, so what if he doesn't have luxury, his love is enough for me. Why can't you understand that I can't live without him anymore. If there's someone who can have me then it has to be taehyung, dad or I won't marry my whole life!" Jungkook yelled back with his face covered in tears. Taehyung was also in tears by now, he can't believe younger was fighting with his parents for him.

"Love? You say, huh... As if love is going to run your house. This world runs on the money my son, not on love. When you won't have shelter on your heads or anything to eat then you'll realise but I won't let that situation come and that's why I'm telling you to leave him right now, jungkook! ... Before I use any kind of force."  Me.jeon exclaimed in bitternesss.

Brunette went quiet, he knows his dad got a point but he can't let his parents know that so he used the last thing which he is very afraid to say but if it can make his parents marry him to tae then he is ready to take a risk.

After a lengthy unbearable stillness jungkook uttered the words which made the time stop for the jeon couple.

"Appa, I am pregnant." 

Tae didn't expect jungkook to concede this right now in this situation so he was also kinda surprised.

Mrs. Jeon was the first one to burst out.

"What!- 

But she stopped when she saw her husband taking steps toward their son in outrage.

"You little whore!-

Mr.jeon raise his hand to slap his trembling son who shut his eyes seeing his father's hand up and waited for the impact but it never came.

When jungkook opened his eyes, he saw taehyung gripping his father's hand in mid-way.

"Sorry, Mr.jeon but you can't raise your hand on jungkook." Taehyung let out with eyes similar to the furious tiger and Mr.jeon felt slight chills running down his spine when he peeked at Ravenette's face. 

When it comes to jungkook, taehyung won't hesitate to fight with anyone even if that means he has to fight with the younger's father, he'll do it without any reluctance.

Before Mr.jeon can shout again jungkook embarked.  

"Let's go tae. I don't want to stay here anymore. The people I called my parents aren't who they were before. Thank you for raising me and providing me till now but I can't sacrifice my love like others." 

Everyone was in utter shock. No one expected what Jungkook just announced. He was willingly leaving his parents for his love. If any third person saw this then they would have blamed jungkook and thought younger is doing wrong, he should listen to his parents, they have raised him so he should respect their decision but has anyone tried to think from the jungkook's point of view?

So many people nowadays face the same situation and are forced to choose between their parents or their love and mostly end up choosing their parents over the love just because they can't make their parents sad or to save their respect in society which doesn't give a two fucks about what you'll go through after getting forced to marry the person your parents thinks is eligible for you. No one cares about your feelings or sacrifice.

The moment Mr.jeon raised his hand to slap his son was the moment jungkook knows if he didn't leave then he will regret everything his entire life, One because he wouldn't be able to save the life growing inside of him as his parents will probably force him to get an abortion and second, the jerk he will marry won't love him like taehyung.