Bunny male was making himself a glass of milkshake when his phone ring pulled him out of his trance. He was a little scared to reach for his own phone but seeing the caller ID he immediately picked up with a warm smile.

"Hello, Eomma." Younger hailed.

'hmm... How are you? You haven't made any contact after your last birthday.' the old woman from the other side sounded a tiny bit bland but the concern was visible in her scratchy tone.

Jungkook grinned knowing his mother is actually worried about him.

"Sorry Eomma, I have been busy with my office work that's why I couldn't be able to contact you. How are you? Is everything ok there?" 

'everything is good... As usual. How's kids and taehyung?' 

"Junghyun have exams coming up so he's been at school more and gukkie is as energetic as ever. They both keep asking for their grandma and grandpa." Younger's voice lessened at the last sentence and he heard a deep sigh from the other side.

He knows his mother can't do anything about it, his father won't allow it.

"Mom, how's appa?" 

'he is good.'

"Did he ever talk about me?" Brunette bit his lips before asking.

'No.' the answer made his eyes a bit teary but he managed not to let tears spill.

"Oh. Take care of him, eomma." 

'i will. You didn't tell me how's taehyung doing? And why do you sound so tensed? Did something happen? Did you guys fight? Are you facing any financial issues?' the questions made the smaller male stop the Stirring of his milkshake before he tried to answer it.

"Yeah, everything is fine mom.We are fine.Tae also finds a good job so he has been busy with over times and you know handling office and home is tiring that's why I am sounding tense. Don't worry about us, eomma. We are doing great." Younger spoke holding an edge of the kitchen island with so much strength that his knuckles turned white. 

Jungkook hated to lie to his own mother but he don't want to make his 56 years old mom worried about something he has chosen himself. 

But brunette forgot that mother's instincts are the most powerful instincts in the world. Mothers can sense if their child is going through troubles and jungkook's mother wasn't an exception.

'You are lying right?' Mrs. Jeon caught his one and only son red-handed. She can tell from the younger's tone that he and his family is facing hardships.

Jungkook didn't respond just listened to empty silence.

'What is it, jungkook?'

"M-mom, I am pregnant." Younger announced with hesitation, afraid of his mother's reaction.

'What!? You're pregnant again? Are you guys out of your minds? Taegguk isn't even four yet and you are already carrying another baby... You guys are already struggling financially how will you raise one more child in such poor condition, huh? Wasn't two kids enough for both of you?' the old woman lash out without ceasing not realizing how much her words affected the younger who was trying hard not to break in tears.

"Now why are you crying? You should have been more careful. Have no money but still wanted to have more kids. Aren't you struggling enough with your husband. Your appa was very angry last week when he saw taehyung in a bar wasting himself with alcohol. How irresponsible... That time you were chanting the name of love, now see the result of your own decisions and recklessness. You should have listened to your dad, jungkook so you don't have to see these days now bear it-