Jungkook let out a few sounds of relief which can be easily mistaken as moans but he was enjoying his husband's rough and strong hands putting the right pressure on his stressed muscles of thighs and back.

Older might like it rough but he also knows how to take care of his wife after going all wild and that's one of the favorite things about Ravenette younger loves.

Soon both couples shifted under the covers not knowing what storms is coming their way.

...

A few days went completely normal with taehyung casually going to the office and interacting as less as he can with her boss while mina wasn't getting any ideas about how to have the handsome man in her dirty traps. She didn't reap anything from their personal information as most of the details weren't of any use to her so she was getting all hype up about making the way to destroy her old enemy's perfect life. 

From the personal information, she did understand that jungkook is living her dream life even without any luxuries and not to mention with a very handsome husband and two most adorable babies.

The woman was almost dying inside after seeing their family picture glued on taehyung's personal desk but to her poor luck older wasn't tossing any grass at her existence so she was finding any possible ways or a chance to initiate her shady purposes.

"Sister, you should stop thinking about these things and start focusing on our business, it's way more important than your revenge games." Sung kyung spoke to her cousin who was still deep in her thoughts.

"I'm not going to stop until I make that bitch's perfect life all barren. I will go to any extent possible to make him mine, sung kyung. Taehyung is someone who should be with me." The lady can be compared to the Maniac at this point as her CEO sister wasn't fully supporting the idea of her sister being a homewrecker.

Sung kyung didn't say anything because she knew how her cousin is from childhood once she Wants something she will have it even if that means hurting anyone physically or emotionally. 

On the other hand, the Kim couple wasn't aware of the storm coming their way and it was just the first one there's a whole ass hurricane is also reaching closer.

•|•|•|•|•

"Hey jungkookie, what happened? Why do you look so down today?" The red-haired male asked his best friend/ employee.

"Nothing Hyung just feeling tired." Younger replied with a loud sigh before massaging his shoulders and stretching his back which leads his office shirt's collar to shift.

"Woah, looks like someone had a real good time yesterday. Should I give you more early leaves from now on, kook?" Hobi teased catching the bunch of hickeys around the younger's neck and a tiny one on the jawline.

Brunette immediately realize and fixed his collar, turning into a farm of tomatoes as his Hyung couldn't stop teasing him.

"You guys are still so active, that's good because I don't even remember when was the last time I and eun had passionate sex. It's always either in hurry or just for each other's needs." Hoseok ranted sulking and jungkook like always comforted his Hyung.

They were having a good time until jungkook started to feel nauseous and had to made a run to the washroom. Hobi followed the younger and helped him as the brunette threw up his breakfast and lunch out.

"Kook, you okay?" Redhead male stroked the other's back before helping him out of the restroom.

Younger rinsed the bitter taste from his mouth with water as his boss looked at him in concern.