54•"I object this decision, gentleman's"

Start from the beginning

In that moment, I found solace in the love of my husband. His silent respect and unwavering support were a balm to my wounded heart, a reminder that even in the darkest of times, he is with me.

"Ready to go?"

He asked, his voice was in whisper and soft. I nodded my head at him who kissed my temple in response .With his hand on my back, guiding me to the car we sat inside the car.

My mind was in turmoil, the day was today The day of decision. My mind was a tempest of emotions. I was to represent my late father, my husband, and my beloved Papa Alexander. Their faith in me and their teachings weighed heavily upon my shoulders. Insecurity and nervousness gnawed at my core, words failing to capture the thunderous feelings swirling within me.

This meeting, we were preparing exactly for three hard months, held the power to decide my future, to showcase my unwavering effort and dedication to the legacy of my late parents. The weight of their expectations and the immense responsibility was something I never expected myself to carry.

As the clock ticked relentlessly towards the appointed hour, my heart pounded in my chest, a drumbeat echoing the intensity of my anxiety. I questioned my abilities, doubted my expectations, feared the judgment that awaited me. Yet, amidst the turmoil, a flicker of resolve emerged.

I drew upon the lessons imparted by papa's, his unwavering belief in my potential, his insistence or determination in the face of adversity. I remembered my Xavi's unwavering support, his gentle encouragement that boosted my confidence. And I recalled his encouraging words, his teachings on honesty, and the importance of leaving a lasting legacy.

With newfound determination, I steeled myself for the challenge ahead. I took a deep breath, attempting to quell the storm within, and reminded myself that this moment was not just about me. It was about honoring the memory of my parents, fulfilling their dreams, and carrying forward their legacy with pride.

As we reached the door, Xavi exited the car first and gently opened it for me. A small smile graced his lips, an attempt to ease the inner turmoil churning within me. Together, we headed inside, Xavi trailing behind me like a protective shield.

Before reaching the door, I paused, taking a deep breath to steady my nerves. My fragile confidence wavered, threatening to send me away from my responsibilities. But just as I felt I was about to turn and run, I felt Xavi's hand gently captureing mine.

I looked up at him, meeting his gaze. His eyes sparkled with encouragement, a motivating smile playing on his lips. In that moment, I felt a surge of strength and determination coursing through me. With Xavi by my side, I knew I could face whatever lay ahead.

His presence was a constant reminder of the unwavering support I had in him. His hand in mine was a physical manifestation of his belief in me, his willingness to stand beside me through thick and thin. His eyes, like pools of molten chocolate, gazed into mine, reflecting the depth of his conviction. His touch, gentle yet firm, conveyed a silent promise of unwavering companionship.

"Just remember, you aren't alone in this," he murmured, his voice a soothing balm against the loud storm within me. "I'll be always standing behind as your shield on your every step,kitten."

With those words, he gently lifted our entwined hands and pressed a tender kiss upon them, sealing his promises of unwavering support. Then, cupping my cheeks with his other hand, he looked into my eyes, his gaze unwavering and filled with unwavering belief.

"Just remember, I trust you," he said, each syllables injected with the weight of his unwavering faith. "I trust you with every fiber in my body. With all the faith I have in this universe."