52•"I love you."

Start from the beginning

I noticed it all.

She curled her hand, which I was holding, trying to gain the courage. Without saying anything, I took her hand and placed it on my crotch, which I knew was hard as a rock inside my pants.

As I felt her warm hand over my clothed groin, a throaty groan left my mouth. I closed my eyes as I felt an undeniable pleasure running through my body. I shivered and clenched my jaws together as I felt goosebumps when she herself pressed her hand a little deeper. My breath shortened as she started to feel it over my pants.

My dick, which was already hard, was begging to be set free, to be touched by her bare hands, to feel how her cunt wrapped around my dick feels.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" A series of curses flowed out of my mouth as I felt the pleasure from her hand for the first time in my life. I already felt like I was leaking pre-cum.

My hands had never felt this good!

She cupped my dick and looked up at me, her lower lip between her teeth and her eyes flickering between my dick and my face. The innocence on her face was such a huge turn-on for me.

Even when the whole universe was testing my patience today, I sat there letting her do whatever she wanted to do to settle down her curious mind with a close to emotionless face, whereas in reality, I was on the verge of breaking my oath.

Just as I was lost in my own mind, she looked up at me with a nervous smile. She wasn't able to hold my gaze, looked down, and then I felt her opening the button of my pants, which was on my crotch.

My eyes widened, but I sat straight. She wasn't looking up at me or making any eye contact. I knew she was nervous and horny at the same time.

"Kitten-"

"Shh, p-please..."

Before I could warn her to watch her steps or be ready for the consequences, she spoke. Her voice was low, intense yet throaty. I liked that voice.

The perfect blend of needy and pleading voice, in which I wanted her to beg to give her the pleasure I would be denying her.

As the button opened, she gulped. I saw her gulping as my dick sprang out like a hungry lion finally getting hold of its prey. She gasped, and I didn't miss any of her expressions.

My dick's head was out, proudly making my kitten eyes widen. It boosted my ego and I smirked. She fisted her hand, slightly hesitated, yet her eyes weren't leaving the sight. I smirked again. Looks like her innocent mind is getting dirty.

Not able to control now, I held her chin between my fingers and made her look up. I could see the deep crimson covering her cheeks. I could see her honey brown eyes getting darker and darker. I could see the lust swimming in the pool of innocence that her eyes hold.

I grabbed her hand, and she willingly let me hold it. I put her hand over my hard, bare dick. I hissed at the contact,it feels like I couldn't hold anymore just by her mere touch. She gasped again as she felt me under her.

"That's all because of you!" I hissed, regretting my decision to wait until the meeting. As I said, she looked up at me. I know how I was looking.

My veins were popping out of both my dick and neck due to the amount of self control i was exercising at tjat point. But still, I didn't want to rush; I wanted her to explore as much as she wanted. And then I wanted her to let me explore her till my heart's content.

I groaned when I felt her wrap her hand around my dick. I looked down and saw that she wasn't able to wrap it completely with just one hand. Her movement were full of nervousness yet there was a curiosity in her touch. A groan escaped my mouth as I imagined how it would fit inside her.