51•"C-Can I touch there,again?"

Start from the beginning

This heart, which  thought  hehated me, which cried because my Xavi hated me, is now beating again to his rhythm.

And I love, loving him.

"Daydreaming even when your husband is in your arms, it's such a crime."

I heard a husky morning voice. I bit my lip when I felt him pulling his face out of my T-shirt. His hooded eyes looked at me as he lightly kissed my lips.

"What if I was thinking about you?" I questioned suggestively. Hearing me, he smirked and bumped our noses together, making me chuckle. That's our regular morning routine, unless he gets a call or something; we'll be in bed talking about anything, sometimes flirting around.

"Oh! Thinking about me when I am already here, it's a sin," he dramatically widened his eyes, making me laugh again. But before I could think or say anything, I felt him flipping us around, and now I was on top of him, while he was lying flat underneath me.

He removed the hairs that were covering my face, and I slowly sat on his stomach, my hands were on his chest. His hand, which was softly ruffling my hair, now had a grip on it, while his other hand slowly moved from my stomach to my neck and got a chokehold on it, making my breath hitch.

With a jerk, he pulled my face down, making me lay on him again, looking straight into my eyes. I licked my lips when I felt a shiver under his intense gaze. The intense look he was giving me made me were commanding my submission to his dominance. I was getting nervous to even look at him, let alone into his eyes.

With the hold he had on my hair, he wrapped it around his hand, pulling it a little and then pushing me back toward him again.

"And now you deserve a punishment," he said, the smirk wasn't leaving his mouth. Hearing him, I bit my lips. I don't know why, but whenever he talks about punishing me, I look forward to it. I love it. I love how he will go all hard on me but with a touch of gentleness in them. I love the feeling I get whenever he does something with my body. Unknowingly, I want him to do that again and again.

God! I am corrupted!

Before I can think further, he crashed his lips on mine, the grip on his neck tightly making me choke in the kiss. He inserted his tongue inside my mouth and sucked all the moisture out. I couldn't help but kiss him back with equal passion.

After what felt like hours, the kiss ended and he pulled back, still lightly nibbling on my lower lip. At that moment, I felt lightheaded due to the kiss, still feeling the pleasurable shiver running through my body. I was still under the effect of the kiss when I felt his hand on my butt.

He cupped my butt, making my breath hitch, and then he started to grope them. He pulled his face up to capture my lips for another kiss. This time it was passionate, not rushing but slow, making me feel every movement he was making. His hand, which was on my butt, started to grope like it's my breast and slowly made me sit on him again, this time on a little little lower region of his body.

My hand automatically went to his hair, tugging on them as I felt him guiding my hips to move forward and backward. I felt something happening to my core, and suddenly I felt a lot of butterflies in my stomach. I gulped as I felt my throat dry. I broke the kiss and looked at him. He was looking at me with a very intense and raw look in his eyes. The way he clenched his jaw and licked his lips, they were making me feel tingling down there.

Unknowingly, I sat comfortably on him, but before I could get comfortable, I felt something hard under my butt. I shifted a little to adjust, but it became more prominent. I tried to get up due to discomfort, but he held my thighs and made me sit again.