𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗: 𝐑𝐔𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓

Chapter Six: Run Fast

♡︎♡︎•𖦹𖦹𖦹•♡︎♡︎

You had a speech, you're speechless

Love slipped beyond your reaches

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 except for the creaking of the wood when anyone took a step

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 except for the creaking of the wood when anyone took a step. The group had split up. Jonas and Xavier went their own way. Addison, Athena, Amanda, Daniel, and Laura went another way. They walked down a hallway until Laura collapsed, Amanda and Athena being the first to drop to her level.

"Oh, shit." Amanda muttered, moving Laura onto her back so Athena could set her head in her lap, moving her hair out of her face.

"No. We can't stop." Addison said, Athena glanced up at the woman in understanding. "We've been here for two hours. If what that tape says is true, then in one hour, the front door will open."

"We're not gonna make it that long." Amanda interrupted, squeezing Laura's hand.

"She's right. The gas will get to your system long before you can make it to the door." Athena explained, gulping as guilt overtook her mindset. Unless they find any more antidotes, she's the only one making it out of that house.

"Those are real winning attitudes." Addison argued, before pointing at Athena, "you'll make it."

"They know what they're talking about." Daniel defended, glancing at Athena for a moment.

"Oh, yeah?"

"X marks the spot." Laura whispered, pointing at something.

"What?" Amanda questioned, leaning closer to Laura.

"X marks..." She paused to take a breath. "Marks the spot. There's the answer." She pointed at a picture frame with a large X broken into the glass.

"Picture." Athena clarified, nodding towards the frame. Addison scoffed, taking the frame off of the wall, looking at the back of it to find a picture of Daniel and Eric side by side.

"What are you doing with him?" She asked, looking at Daniel. The teen stepped forward, confused at what she meant before she showed the picture to him, reading the capital words on the back. "This is your father?"

"What? You know him?" Daniel asked, further confused.

"Yeah." Addison answered. "He's the guy who put me away. He set me up." Amanda hit her head against the wall as she and Laura came to the realization that Detective Eric Matthews was Daniel's father.

"Tell me that's not your father." Amanda said, Daniel was unable to say anything just as Laura began to shake uncontrollably in Athena's arms.

"No, no, no. Shh." Athena shushed, holding her head tightly as the blonde began to bleed from the mouth, presumably from biting her tongue too hard. "Kid, i swear if you don't turn around right the hell now." Daniel listened to the unclear order, turning away from the scene. "It's okay. It's okay." She muttered before twisting Laura's neck with slight struggle, killing the woman in seconds.